Charlie Imagine

This was a request made by @raia66. I hope this is how you wanted it.

I'm so excited tonight is the night that I get to go on a date with my boyfriend Charlie. We are going to a school dance. He's coming to get me at 5:00. Well, it's almost 3:00. I better get ready. I got a shower and changed into this:

 I got a shower and changed into this:

With some black heels. I do this makeup:

I also curl my hair

I also curl my hair. When I get done I sit on the porch of my house and wait for Charlie. I look at my phone and see that it is 4:55. So he should be here soon. After about 20 minutes he still isn't here. I text him, but he doesn't answer. I wait thinking that maybe he's just running a little late. I wait for 30 more minutes. I call him, but it goes straight to voice mail. By the time I look at the time, it's already 5:45. I still decide to give him the benefit of the doubt because I might have gotten the time wrong. I wait for 4 more hours, but he doesn't come. He doesn't answer my texts or my calls. Eventually, I go inside, take off my makeup, and go to sleep. The next day is Saturday. I wake up and see that Charlie still hasn't called me back. I just shake it off and go downstairs. My mom and Dad have left to go visit my Aunt for a few days. I make myself some breakfast. While I'm eating, there is a knock on the door. I go and open it to see Charlie. "What the hell do you want?" I say angrily. "I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend, " he says taken aback as I roll my eyes and let him in. "So now you decide to show up, " I say as I walk away from him. "What do you mean?" he asks confused. "Oh, what I mean is that you just now decided to show up and take me to the dance." A look of realization crosses his face. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Y/N. It was just I lost track of time while playing hockey." I was pissed. "Sorry isn't gonna cut it this time. You always do this Charlie. This is the seventh date that you have blown off because of hockey. I'm so tired of getting ready just to have to wait for hours and you never show. If this is how our relationship is gonna be from now on, then maybe we shouldn't have one, " I say looking at him. "Y/N are you saying that we shouldn't be together because of hockey?" he asks outraged. "No, I'm saying that we can't be together until you get your priorities straight. I'm tired of being second best to a child's game." "Hockey is a huge part of my life." "I'm supposed to be a huge part of your life, but I'm not! I feel like we don't even have a relationship anymore! I'm sick and tired of not feeling loved. We are over until you can figure out what is more important hockey or me, " I say as I open the door. He just leaves in a huff.

It's been three weeks since then. I miss him like hell. Adam said that Charlie hasn't been playing the same. It's not my fault. I hear a knock on the door. I go and open it to reveal Averman. "Here. It's a letter from Charlie, " he says giving me a big and walking away. I open it. It says to get dressed and meet him at the pond close to my house. He said to dress as I did for the dance. So I get dressed in the same dress and do the same makeup. At around 4:50 I make my way there because he said to be there at 5:00. When I get there I see him standing beside a table. He's holding roses and there are fairy lights and candles all around the pond. "Y/N it's been absolute hell without you. I realized that you are the reason hockey is so important to me. Without you, I never would have fallen in love with hockey. I remember the day we met on the pond. The day where you taught me how to skate. I remember thinking that I wanted to impress you with something. The only thing I could think of was hockey. I practiced twice as hard if I knew you were there. I played four times as hard during a game so I could win it for you. I also realized that you are more important than hockey because I loved you before I loved hockey. Without you, I feel like I'm not me. Will you please forgive me?" he said. I had tears in my eyes because I remembered everything. I ran and hugged him. Then I pulled him in for a kiss. "Yea, " I said smiling. We ate the food he had brought. Then we danced. "I can't believe that I'm the reason you love hockey, " I say. " I can. You were the reason that I got into it, " he says with a smile.

Charlie POV
I smile down at her. I'm so glad that I got her back. This time I'm not gonna let her go.