•61•

Colby

•time skip a month

"C'mon Colbs!" Sam squeaks grabbing my hand pulling me to his house "no baby, I have to go home" he pouts I sigh and cup his cheek caressing it gently "I'll come after" I say softly "now" he whines as I move away from him "after" I say "no!" he hugs me I chuckle and hug him back "why can't you come now?" he asks with a pout looking up at me "because I have to do something with my parents" I say and he sticks his bottom lip out more and I peck his lips "please stay" he begs again I sigh and I shake my head "after I promise" he sighs "if I'm not here around 5 you can call me" I say pecking his lips "ok, bye" he kisses me again "bye baby" I say and he walks down his driveway and I walk home once he gets inside. I get inside and I head up to my room "finally!" Jake exaggerates I chuckle and put my backpack down "did you guys pick everything up?" I ask him and Corey "yeah we got it in the house already" Corey says "ok let's set up as much as we can" I say grabbing my keys and they nod and we head downstairs and go out to my car. "I'll call Tara and ask if her and the girls will help" Jake says as I pull out of the driveway "alright" I say and Corey calls Brennen and Griffin. (btw he already bought the house)

About three hours later I pull up to the house and park the car "alright c'mon" I say unbuckling and we get out of the car and head inside. "What should we do?" Jake asks "build the stuff I guess" I shrug they nod and we put the furniture together. Soon there's a knock at the door and I get up and open it seeing everyone else here and I let them in "what do you want us to do?" Kat asks and Brennen and Griffin go to the room Jake and Corey are in and help "you guys wanna paint the bedroom?" I ask "sure" Tara says and they all agree "ok follow me" I say and I head up the stairs and they follow me and I go into the bedroom "I already taped the edges so it's all ready for you" I say they nod and start opening the paints and I head back downstairs.
As the girls paint and the guys do the living room I go into the kitchen and I put the dishes away. My phone soon starts ringing and I look at it seeing Sam is facetimeing me I put the cup I have down and I go outside as there's loud music going on inside and I answer the call "hi Colbs!" he squeaks "hi baby, what's up?" I say leaning against my car "when are you coming back?" "I dunno baby" he sighs "why is everyone busy today?" he whines and then the door opens and I look over to see Jake and he waves me over "I dunno, but I have to go baby" he frowns "ok" he mumbles "I'll see you soon, ok baby?" "ok" "I love you" "love you too, bye" "bye" I say and hang up and put my phone in my pocket and I go back inside.
"We finished painting" Devyn says "yeah, I think we can be done for today" Jake adds I nod "all you really need some is yours and Sam's room, the baby's room, and just the decorations for the living room, then the kitchen is the food and stuff" Corey explains "alright yeah, let's go" I say and we grab our things. I leave the house and close the door and locking it and I get into my car with Jake and Corey and I start the car "let's get taco bell" Jake says as I pull out "alright" I say and he cheers and I laugh lightly.

-

"bye brother!" I call as I pull out of Jake's driveway and I drive to Sam's house as I already dropped off Corey. I park the car and I get out and head inside quietly as his parents are most likely sleeping. I get to his room and I open the door "baby?" I say quietly closing the door and he gasps and gets off his bed running into my arms "I missed you!" he yells "shh baby" I chuckle "oops" he giggles and he nuzzles his head in my chest I smile and pick him up and sit at the bed "baby did you eat?" "yeah but I'm still hungry" he giggles looking at me I shake my head with a soft smile and I peck his lips "so did you bring food?" I chuckle "yes baby" "yay gimme!" he cheers crawling off my lap I shake my head and take out a burrito out of the taco bell bag "here" "yay!" I chuckle and put the bag on the side table and I undress leaving myself in my boxers and I grab the bag again and get in next to Sam and we eat and watch netflix. I lay down once I finish eating and Sam cuddles into me I smile and wrap my arms around him and kiss his head "goodnight baby" "g'night" he mumbles cuddling further into me and we soon fall asleep.

-

Saturday

"Colbs?" Sam says softly looking up at me "yeah baby?" I ask rubbing his back gently "is it ok if I hang out with Devyn and Tara?" he asks "yeah of course" he smiles and pecks my lips "thank you" he says getting out of bed I hum and he goes into the closet to change. The door opens so I look up seeing Devyn and Tara "where's Sam?" Devyn asks "changing" I say nodding my head towards the closet they nod and Tara sits in the swinging chair and Devyn sits int he desk chair "you guys don't like changing infront of each other?" Devyn asks "yeah, you got him pregnant and you still don't change infront of each other" Tara says "one I never said I didn't like it I-" "oh my god Colby" they laugh I roll my eyes "I'm just respecting his privacy" I say "fair enough" I nod "Colbs!" Sam calls from the closet "ooo get him Colby" I roll my eyes and get up going to the closet "what's up?" I say closing the door behind me "I can't zip it" he whines looking back in the mirror as he tries zipping the back of his skirt I chuckle and go up to him wrapping my arms around his waist and zipping it up "thank you" he says and looks back at me and blushes at how close our faces are I smile and peck his lips he giggles and wraps his arms around my neck I smile pulling him closer kissing him and I slip my hands up his skirt squeezing his butt making him gasp and I slip my tounge in his mouth. I pull away and I peck his lips once more and he smiles and stuffs his head in my neck I smile and wrap my arms around his waist laying my head on his. "Alright," I pat his butt gently and he pulls away from the hug "go, Devyn and Tara are here already" he nods and pecks my lips once more and I open the door for him and I slap his butt as I follow behind him and he giggles "now I see why you guys don't change infront of each other" Devyn says and I chuckle shaking my head "ok let's go" Sam says with a light giggle and they nod and get up and leave the room "bye Colbs" he says hugging me "bye baby" I say kissing his head and he pulls away and leaves. I get changed and I go down to my car and I go to the house.
I get there and I head inside and I go up the stairs and into the bedroom and I turn music on before I start building the bed frame. Hours later I finish the bedroom and I let out a soft sigh and stand up from the bed and fix the covers grabbing my phone and leaving the room closing the door behind me and I head downstairs. I get to the kitchen and decide to put the rest of the dishes away in the cupboards. A couple minutes pass and my phone starts ringing so I look at it seeing its Sam I turn off the music and answer it putting it on speaker "hey baby" I say continuing to put the dishes away "hi Colbs, where are you, you didn't answer my texts" he says "oh sorry baby, I was driving" I say as I close the cupboard finished putting the dishes away "oh, where'd you go?" he asks "uh to run some errands with my mom I'll be back in a couple of hours"  I lie "oh ok" he sighs "you ok?" I ask as I lock the door and getting into the car "yeah, I just want you here" I hum "well I'll be there soon, I have to go" he sighs "how long?" "uh 3 hours" I say starting the car "ok, bye" "bye love you" "love you too" he says and then hangs up I put my phone down and pull out of the drive way and go back to Sam's house.

-

I pull into the driveway and park the car and I see the front door open and I smile as Sam runs out with a smile and I unbuckle and get out of the car "Colbs!!" he squeals hugging me "hi baby" I say softly hugging him back and he nuzzles his head in my chest I smile and kiss his head "c'mon let's go inside" he nods and pulls away from the hug and we go inside "oh Tara, Devyn, Jake, and Corey are here" he says as we go up the stairs "ok" I say and we go in his room "hey guys" they say "hey" I say and Sam pulls me to the bed I smile and sit down against the headboard and he sits in between my legs and I wrap my arms around his waist putting my head in his neck "I missed you" I mumble against his neck "I missed you too" he says back and I look up and kiss his cheek he smiles and look back at me and I peck his lips "Colby play" Jake says holding a controller out to me I hum and take it and Sam leans into me and I keep my arms wrapped around him and we just hang out the rest of the day.