ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ

"hey renjun" mark asked the boy who was staring at the wall, deep in thought

"hey renjun" mark asked the boy who was staring at the wall, deep in thought. mark heaved a deep breath before calling the boy once again, "renjun?" 

"oh, hello?" he was surprised to see his mark hyung standing in front of him with a worried look on his face.

mark sat beside renjun, wrapping his arm around the boy. "you've been zoning out, are you okay?" 

"yes i'm fine hyung" he responded but mark knew he was lying. renjun's little white lies it was always evident, it was always obvious by his tone, his expression.

"you don't seem like it" he said as renjun just sighed tiredly. "what's bothering you?"

"i-" renjun was about to answer mark when chenle went ahead of him.

"he's been thinking about the girl" he said while sitting beside renjun, on the other side of the couch. 

"wait what? a girl?" mark was shocked, renjun never talked about girls or anyone out of the group at all.

"y-yeah.." renjun shyly said as he kept his head down. mark was quite happy, well not until he saw chenle's distraught face.

"renjun hyung we talked about this. it's fine, she's fine, she's happy now" chenle said while giving renjun a reassuring smile but renjun didn't fall for that.

"how do you know she's fine? how can you tell she's fine?" he asked and chenle brought his head down before responding.

"i..i don't know" he said, he was never scared of renjun but he was kinda upset at what he said to his hyung, renjun. it was true, he should never make assumptions.

renjun heaved a heavy sigh before looking at the two. "well then can i at least visit her? it's been months"

"..sure, we'll just make an excuse to tell the managers. good luck and stay safe injun-ah" mark said while patting renjun's back. he was clueless and he was beyond curious as to why renjun and chenle thought that this conversation is somehow serious.

"okay.." renjun paused as he grabbed his coat, "mark hyung, chenle" 

they looked at renjun as renjun gave them a genuine smile.

"thank you"

this chapter sucks sorry for short updates in like a LONG time