Defeating Overhaul pt.2

(Y/N) POV:

I grab onto Eri and pull her close to my chest before folding out my wings and covering Eri and my chest with them. I manage to stay in place against the wind as I look down at her through a small gap in my wings just enough to see her face.

"Don't worry...I'm gonna save you" I say to her.

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes while she clings to my body desperately. Eventually the shockwave and wave subside to normal again, Uraraka and Asui both jump off the big guy's body and look over to see the dark green hair guy now only impaled by one pillar.

"You guys get him out of here!" Midoriya shouts as he rushes at Overhaul.

However Overhaul doesn't seem interested in him as he looks at me and snarls.

"Give her back!" He shouts.

"She's not yours" I shout as I step forward indistinctively.

Suddenly the ground in front of me cracks open and out shoots the cracked pillars again, in an effort to protect Eri I launch her towards Midoriya into the air while I jump backwards to avoid the spikes. They turn and continue to come at me so I somehow blast them with a large amount of dark energy that shatters them into small pieces.

"Wait I can release the energy I absorb now? I wonder if I can..."

I shoot two fireballs at Overhaul but he knocks them away effortlessly. I tested my new ability by slamming my hands into the floor and force a blast of dark energy towards Overhaul. He reaches with his two extra hands forward and stops it with brute force then makes it dissipate, luckily a part of the blast cut off his arm causing him to grunt and fix himself.

"Argh impudent!" He shouts.

Ok so it works, I can attack him with it. Me and Midoriya both rush towards him after Midoriya throws Eri into the air to avoid Overhaul's spikes again. Overhaul touches the ground and forces a giant flat cylindrical pillar to lift him up into the air to avoid being attacked by Midoriya.

"Everything is ruined! You pieces of trash!" He shouts seething with rage.

Eri flies into the air even higher and Overhaul catches her on his pillar of concrete. Midoriya and me both launch ourselves into the air, me with my wings and him with his quirk. I look over at him as we fly through the air and make eye contact.

"No matter what we have to save her! She's the number one priority!" He shouts.

I nod quickly then look up at Eri and Overhaul, suddenly a bright yellow burst of light and what looks like electricity erupts from where Eri is. The next thing we see is Eri grab Lemillion's cape which also was flung into the air and Overhaul get torn apart from Nemoto so Overhaul is back to his normal state. Eri stands on the edge looking down at me and Midoriya flying towards her.

"Eri! Jump!" He shouts desperately more as a plead than a demand.

She jumps off the edge finally allowing herself to be saved, she falls down towards us while holding onto the cape so I grab Midoriya and throw him up quicker as the platform continues to rise. Midoriya looks back at me for a brief moment then returns his gaze to Eri.

"She's the priority!" I shout reminding him of what he just said.

She continues to fall down towards us as we fly towards her. Midoriya reaches out his hands and she falls into them, Midoriya locks her in a hug and whispers something to her. Eri's horn starts glowing and that same yellow color from earlier emanates from it. My attention is instantly drawn away from the sweet scene as Overhaul leans over the edge of the platform and grabs the concrete of it.