Do not provoke me!!

We are doing wrong. The Shi Jin whom I met yesterday is a completely different guy. He is not who he pretends to be. I need to talk with Hye kyo. I am searching the whole university but can't see her anywhere.

"Have you seen Hye Kyo?", I asked a guy with spectsacles.

"Don't think so," he answered hurriedly without even making an eye contact and ran towards the campus.

"Where are you all going?", I asked after stopping him.

"You don't know? There is a huge fight going on between two girls. Let's go and see," he said and disappeared in the crowd.

Fight? Is it so interesting? Rather than going to the campus, I am searching for Hye Kyo near our classroom. Someone pushed me which made me almost loose my balance and fall on the ground.

"Hey! Can't you see?", I dusted the dirt on my skirt.

No one replied. Everyone is in a great rush. What's going on?

Somehow I pushed myself between a thousand bodies and am jumping to see what's the matter. Two girls are cussing each other like pigs in slime above dirty ponds. One is definitely Shim chung. She is the worst and most spoiled girl, but who is the other one?

"I have never seen this side of Hye Kyo. Is she ok?", the guy in front whispered to his friend.

Hye kyo? What is she doing? Oh god this girl has gone crazy. This lovesickness is affecting her.

"What are you doing here?", I pulled Hye Kyo to the periphery.

"Oh look another miss nerd. You know what Sakshi, your bestie is just like you, stupid. She thinks that she can make the best project. Take her to a psychiatrist and tell her that you both are good for nothing," Shim Shung smirked and winked.

I want to slap her right on the cheeks which are forming dimples to fill soju in it.

"It's enough Shim Chung, if you can't accept that my project will be far much better than yours then go and die in a sewage," Hye kyo shouted, "SLUT!"

"Oh you are telling me to die in a sewage? First think baby, who is your partner? Jung Suk, that idiot can do nothing. And you? You are a by born fool. Your parents must be ashamed for producing an asshole," Shim Chung's reply was expected.

"Don't you dare talk about my parents with your dirty foolish mouth bitch. F*ck!", Hye Kyo said while I am pulling her back to stop the fight.

"I will. Who are you? A loser," Shim Chung faked a laugh. "Wooseok, remember? He also left you because you are a crazy ugly duckling. Look at me. I am no less than a Barbie doll - pink, cute and beautiful."

"Of course you are a Barbie doll - plastic, cheap and useless," I said which boiled her blood enough to cook ramen in it.

"And you Sakshi, you are just perfect for a slave. Just look at yourself, flat chest, straight body, short hairs and I think you got no meat in your butts," Shim Chung said while moving round me.

And my intuitions were correct. Hye kyo lost her patience and gave a blow on Shim Chung's face, breaking her attitude into a thousand pieces. The sound of her slap is echoing in the campus and everyone is having a shocked expression.

"You got no rights to interfere in my personal life and should not have spoken shit about my bestie. You are not even the dust under her foot. Your face looks exactly the same as a used cigarette. The person who beggs at the signals look better than you. You are nothing in front of her," Hye Kyo said after bending on the floor to look straight in Shim Chung's face, who is lying on the floor because of the harsh contact of her cheeks with Hye Kyo's hand.