𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 10

"What do you mean that this is the only bed in your big house?" You glared at Taehyung, who was sitting on the other side of the bed with a calm expression, "Yes" he nodded looking back into his phone, while you folded your hands to your chest.

Leaving a sigh, you gave yourself a look from top to bottom, since you didn't have your clothes and it's raining too hard to collect your clothes from your house, Taehyung gave you his tee- not to your liking the tee was too loose and covered your body till thighs. And the most awkward thing was his oversized underwear, which according to him was "BRAND-NEW" you pouted in defeat.

"Taehyung, where will you sleep?" He blinked quite a few times at your question before replying, "What you mean, I have only one bed in the house and the restrooms aren't organized yet, so we need to adjust in this bed." You gave him a look from the corner of your eyes.

You didn't want to argue further Because he will find it prevented, you turned your back at him, fidgeting with the covers, it remained unnoticed to you when you fell into dreamland.

"Come on have it?" Taehyung gave you his furious glare forcing you to have an additional bowl of soup, "but-" and he kept the spoon inside your mouth, passing a boxy smile. "That's like a good girl"

The day was fine, you and Taehyung were enjoying your Saturday, you went with him to your house to bring some of your belongings with you. The time was maintaining its pace to pass slowly, the sun was still at the rim of the sky giving you both the best view to admire.

"Y/N, let's dance" the silence was disturbed by his abrupt suggestion, you shifted your gaze from the crimson shy towards him, to find him standing beside you with a paper in his hands. "What are you saying?"

"Y/N, I want to participate in this play in the amusement park, and let's practice." Before getting any response from your end he placed the paper in the ground. And pulled you inside it. The music was turned on.

You both sway with the melody of the song, with his hands holding yours, the unsaid words were ringing in your ears, not willing to take the eyes off each other, you both did the first round.

With the finishing of each song Taehyung folded the paper and automatically folded the distance between you two. The warmth radiated from his touch was melting your soul.

"That's it" you spoke in the middle of the dance, "okay-, are you tired? '' Taehyung said while wrapping all the stuff. "Yes, a little" you smiled looking at the pearl white moon shining brightly in the sky. "Then let's go to sleep."

The lights of the room were dim, the curtains hid the moon from peeking inside the area. You had your back facing Taehyung while he did the same. Flipping from one side to another you can't hold your question anymore. "Taehyung, why do you hate me?" You finally spoke with the hope to get the answer, when you saw his body turning towards you.