𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 11

The lights of the room were dim, the curtains hid the moon from peeking inside the area. You had your back facing Taehyung while he did the same. Flipping from one side to another you can't hold your question anymore. "Taehyung, why do you hate me?" You finally spoke with a hope to get the answer, when you saw his body turning towards you.

His face had no expressions, he crooked his brows, "I mean, why do you hate weak people?" He blinked at your question, the silence took over each word in the room, you gulped a huge lump down, facepalming yourself to ask such a question. But that was something that stuck to your mind for the longest time. You wanted to know the reason he gave you all such pain earlier, the reason that made an angel like him behave all like a demon.

Pushing the covers down, he rested his back on the headboard of the bed. Constantly looking at the thin beam of white light entering the room through a pinhole in the curtains. "Just like this light, my mom was fragile. She was very delicate, grown up with all the facilities, she was pure like an angel. She never thought of hurting others," the sincerity in his voice was something you never encountered. Neither when he used to be your bully, nor when he became your best friend. His words for the first time held immense pain.

You eyes stuck to his face, "Once she found out that my father was running an illegal business of blood transfusion, then she tried to fight against him, but he always suppressed her voice, she was firm, and one day she was diagnosed with cancer, she wasn't able to handle this she committed suicide. After her death dad missed her like crazy and stopped all illegal business." His voice hitched he wiped the tears near to his eyes, controlling his emotions, he continued, "since she left me because she was weak, I hated weak people, Because they don't know how to fight, when I found about you, your courage to complete your life with joy moved me, that time I really wanted to get your apologies, but now-" he abruptly stopped his words when he heard your sob.

"I am sorry, for-" "you don't have to say sorry y/n, I wanted to say, since long I wanted to share the old dark memories with someone, but I never found someone reliable. But you changed me y/n, you changed me." He smiled at you. And after that your mind relaxed, the unsolved puzzle solved with his answer, and the weight inside his heart melted.

You kept mum, even though you found his psychology illogical but it was not his fault the circumstances pulled him into that, but you hold the belief that he will change that very soon.
______

Days flew like a jet plane, it had long tiring days, but every airport had a beautiful memory for you. With Taehyung your empty life was filled with love and joy, you never imagined all these, it was like the most beautiful gift you got.

Taehyung too held his long lost happiness with you, the way the time was curing all his would, and a new sprout of happiness rooted in his heart, that was nurtured by you.

Since it's already a week you both are living together, your bond wasn't hidden in college, you both were considered as sweethearts by few, while most of them including Momo and her cheeks would plan to trouble you. As promised Taehyung safeguarded you all the time, but now you have too hot reasons to fight back.

After having dinner, you collected all the plates to wash them off, living together with him you two divided the work, it was your first experience living with someone else. You were learning more than you ever imagined.