𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 13

Taehyung's POV

It's only 3 days but my life again looks like a complete mess, like this room which for a short period of time was filled with joy and happiness was again surrounded by agony and coldness. The warmth in my life seems to be lost. "Taehyung, are you listening to me," Y/N shouted from the other end of the phone. "Yes, I am" my voice took time to get the words back. From the day she was gone, my words were gone with her, it's almost impossible for me to talk to someone.

Even though I don't know what exactly was hurting me, I wanted her to be happy after all, and she is happy, happier than I could ever make her, with her childhood best friend. "Taehyung, can we meet today." "Yes," I didn't want to meet her, to show my terrible self to her, but it was more difficult to say "no" to her.

Taehyung, what did you do to yourself? Why did you even fall in love? You made it difficult for yourself! That's it, what I have been doing for three days, "Blaming myself." But my mistake of love made someone happy. So what is more important than that, if she is happy then I will be happy too.

The only reason that kept me motivated to visit her was that man, "Jungkook." I exactly want to know if he is good enough to take care of my y/n, again Taehyung just stop claiming rights on her, she was never yours nor will she ever be. No matter how hard I explain this stupid heart it will keep on telling me to love her more than I loved her yesterday.
____

Author's POV

It was only three days that you didn't have a conversation with Taehyung but it was already hurting you a lot, it felt like an important part of your heart was missing. Waiting for him in the same spot where you both enjoyed the fireworks. In the amusement park. Fidgeting the edge of your clothes, "How are you y/n?" Just a sentence and all the muscles of your face relaxed and the lost smile took your face.

Turning towards the origin of the voice, you encountered Taehyung but without his boxy smile, the redness of his eyes accomplished the looks that made you more concerned towards him. You moved your thumb along his swollen eyelids, but his eyes didn't shift an inch from you. "Taehyung, are you ill or what, it's only three days and it seems like all the energy drained out of you?" He chuckled at your reply. Trying to skip the answer he turned the other way.

Guilt already seated in your heart, you cupped his cheeks to make his eyes meet yours, "You didn't answer? What the hell did you do to yourself?" The environment between you was too tense, "Were you drinking tae?" You got the answer to your question when his eyes fell to the ground.

Thousands of questions crept into your mind, you can't give yourself any logical reason for his sudden behavior, except for one that you feared the most. "Does he perhaps start liking you?" you shook your head to get out the question.