𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 15

"Can you at least tell me where are we going?" You shouted at him once again, "5 more minutes y/n, " and here you got the same reply that he has been giving since the past hour. Once again Taehyung successfully convinced you to bunk your classes to roam with him. But you kept on wincing throughout the way. 

The beautiful scenery passed one by one, and eventually, you forgot about the class and started enjoying the drive. You both shared a few words in between but it wasn't bad sitting silently beside each other enjoying the cold winds and the soothing song. You both hummed the lyrics together. And the four-wheeler filled with the joyous warmth of hidden love.

"Taehyung, I swear I will kill you." You rasped at him, but he didn't move an inch. Getting out of the car in the middle of the forest he blindfolded you and guided you towards an unknown destination. That made you madder at him. "Now I will throw you down the cliff if you shout," he said with utmost annoyance. "Help- someone-" you shouted at the peak of your lungs to make him more annoyed. 

And finally, he let the blindfold out, the fresh wind hit your face, the aroma of soil mixed with the scent of freshly bloomed flowers made your face soothe, the eyelids fluttered like the wings of butterflies to capture the moment. "Surprise," Taehyung said with his raspy voice. 

His hands encircled your waist and he rested his chin on your shoulder back hugging you. The pool of emotion blended inside the heart of you both trying to spot the exact feelings. "How is it y/n?" He brushed his face along your hairs, your eyes glued to the beauty of nature, you smiled, "very beautiful tae" he took a moment to cherish your face before adding his words to complete your sentence, "indeed the most beautiful"

____

The sun lost its existence in the moon's world, the wind became colder. With this Taehyung fulfilled one more wish of yours. Below the full moon, the decorated bed and a warm duvet all arranged for you both to relax for the night. Once again Taehyung guided you to surprise you. "Wow, it's beautiful" your lips formed the best smile. And he crushed you in his arms giving you the best hug ever.

Waving back all the tiredness you both settled inside the duvet under the open sky, joining stars with fingertips trying to make shapes. You both smiled in intervals on your actions. And finally, sleep took it's shift, hiding your bodies entirely under the covers. "It's cold " you rubbed your palms together and he wrapped his hands around your waist passing his warmth to you. Your heart skipped beating with his intoxicating touch. And he gave you his patent boxy smile before closing his eyes.

Your POV

 His snorting started as soon as he slept, "as always" I couldn't help myself, I removed a few hair locks from his forehead. "So handsome" with it a tug was felt in my heart when the realization shook me, "Y/N, you can't love him."