𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 16

[Resort]

10:30

"Common y/n, feed me." Taehyung rasped you out of your daydreaming. Since yesterday your mind wobbled the fact that you finally censored your real feelings towards him. But what seemed haunting was that "Are the feelings mutual?" His actions were clearly telling you the answer to your question. But you were trying to decline it. You were forcing yourself to believe that he just saw you as a friend and nothing else.

Shaking your head, you kept the spoon inside his mouth, "what kind of nonsense is this Taehyung?" You gave him a disgusted look, "nothing, remember last time I fed you ice cream, and that too 5 tubs" "okay, now eat, FASTER" you applied extra stress on faster because he was very slow. And you knew that he must have planned to bunk the school again. You both were still in the hill station, enjoying the moment together. 

"Y/N, smile" he shouted, "yahh Kim Taehyung do I look like a model to you, how many clicks you want to take." You frowned but as usual, he pouted at you. His pout is enough to melt your heart, surrendering to his request you gave another pose for his camera. "Come let's take a picture together" you signaled him, showing his boxy smile he ran towards you. The background was just perfect for an amazing selfie, Taehyung stood beside you, swinging his hands across your shoulder. Your eyes met through the screen, his close-set eyes visible through his perm made your heart go crazy. And click, you both captured it, unknown to you both that picture marked your love in a mysterious way, where the words were missing but the expression of you both said more than enough.

________

[Taehyung's house]

7:30

"Taehyung, are you ready?" You banged the door of his once again, "5 mins" again the same answer, "I am sick of your 5 minutes Taehyung" you said in a fuming tone ready to pick a fight with him. You both returned back home yesterday late at night, due to which you both got minimum sleep, skipping school for consecutive 4th day wasn't approved by you. So you forced him to get ready and you both can attend classes. 

You scrolled through your phone to kill the time, like always you thumb clicked the same selca from before. You can't help but giggle at the sight. Since that day your mind stuck on this picture, and you suppressed your emotions giving yourself an excuse that the feelings are not mutual. Minutes passed and you kept on admiring the picture. "Let's go y/n '' Taehyung finally came out of his room. "Ya, let's go"