𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 17

[School]

13:00

Taehyung's POV

Randomly turning the pages of y/n's diary, I struggled to find the answer to my question, "Does she like me too?" But how is she supposed to write it down in her diary, when I have actually stolen it from her long back. Heaving a sigh, I looked here and there, sitting alone in class during lunch seems like absolute stupidity. This girl really has to get her leave signed and that too in lunch. She doesn't give a sh!t about her health.

"Baby, are you really dating that carp?" Hearing the itchy voice of momo, my face muscles built a frown, and the same old cold look took over my face. Lifting my eyesight, I smirked, "none of your f#cking business Momo, and watch your mouth." Pushing the bench with my foot, I stood up. "A single word against her, and you will be outside the campus forever" I walked past her, and she kept on shouting. Why did I even dated a loud girl like her? of course to maintain my reputation of "bully". F#ck Taehyung your life was just a mess before. But now it's not a mess, it's groomed with love or maybe a one-sided love.

Peacefully I was walking in the corridors, wondering why it was taking so long for Y/N, "you bitch you stole my Taehyung" in a millisecond my ears caught the unpleasant voice of Momo, wait "Is she bullying Y/N," she is freaking dead today. Pushing away from the crowd I struggled to reach Y/N, I can not tolerate my Y/N crying because of those stupid girls. 

My eyes swollen from the sight, I rubbed it twice to see if it's actually happening or I am in any wonderland. "Repeat what you said, hmm- is Taehyung your child or what that you are claiming your rights on him. For your kind knowledge, he dated you just to maintain his bully reputation, and second even when he dated you, he doesn't belong to you, he belongs to himself." Y/N's words were sharper than any sword. Her hands firmly holding Momo's collar with her eyes piercing momo with her gaze. 

"You, leave me" Momo managed to say, but y/n pulled her more harshly, "I won't hesitate to throw you out of the school if this repeats once again." A few coughs escaped my mouth, and it took an hour to digest Y/N's badass attitude. 

______

[Car]

17:00

"That was awesome, you are the swag queen, teach me some" I poked her arms and got a glare in return. "I can't understand why these love birds claim each other" she rasped looking out of the window. I don't know why? But I can smell jealousy in her actions. "Because their love binds them together, they don't belong to each other but with time, they share a common soul that feels the same things, the pain of one is amplified in the other's heart. It's just like two bodies are carrying the same soul," unhesitatingly words came out. Y/N concentrated on my words trying to decipher their deep meaning, she nodded thinning her lips to line. "Tsk, it's difficult," she sighed.

"Y/N, wanna go to see the sunset and we will grab an ice cream there?" I already parked the car near the ice cream shop, I know her answer. "Do I have an option?" So she is trying to act sarcastic. "Then let's go home" I was about to wear the seat belt again, "not a bad idea" I smirked to myself for my victory.