𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 19

[HOSPITAL]

Restlessly Taehyung's lips chanted for your safety. The pools of emotions drenching him. His entire face was covered with the old and fresh salty tears that didn't seem like stopping. Wiping his tears once again, he walked towards the operation theater with hopes in his eyes. The red light was still on signaling that the operation is going on.

All your memories with him played like cinema. "Please Y/N, stay safe" he mumbled.   The stress that he was facing alone was killing him. But a tiny ray of hope awakened when he saw his dad coming towards him. No matter how much he hated him, but he can't deny the fact that he is the best doctor in the country.

"APPA" Taehyung cried patting the back of his father. The old man held utter shock when he heard the voice, "hmm" Dr. Kim turned towards him, after years he encountered the vulnerable Taehyung. His saddened face, tears blurring his vision. He looked weak and terrible. Taehyung's knee weakened and he fell on his knees folding his hands in front of his father. "Save her, please" Taehyung kept all his pride aside to beg for your life in front of the man that he hated the most. 

All the old memories flashed back in the mind of Doctor Kim, when Taehyung was on his knees begging him to save the life of his mom, but he wasn't able to. The day when both of them lost their only family. The past was repeating itself, Taehyung was on the verge of losing the woman he is in love with. His father held his shoulders, he cried once again, "Appa, I will die without her '' his shaky voice managed to whisper. Dr. Kim hugged his son. "Don't say that son, I have no one" the pain in the heart of a father spoke.

The perilous condition of Taehyung wasn't handled by him. Getting the details of your operation, Dr. Kim did the replacement of the senior surgeon of your operation. He decided to operate on you, he promised himself that he will add all of his experience in that operation, he can't let his son have a heartbreak.

Hours passed, Taehyung walked to and fro, praying, begging, crying for your health. His breaths seemed to choke him. He felt guilty about everything. He blamed himself for all the things happening around like always. "Please don't leave me Y/N." The same sentence repeated.

"Taehyung, how is Y/N?" A worried tone got his attention. The same man from before asked him the question. "She is in the operation theater," Taehyung replied, looking at the floor again. His mind was completely blank like someone stopped his thought process. Entire surrounding was suffocating him. 

"Anyone here is a relative of Miss Y/N." The nurse called. "Me" "Me" both the men replied at the same time. "You need to sign in some of these documents." The nurse forwarded a few documents to them. "I will do" Taehyung's voice laced with no emotions, "are you perhaps Jungkook?" The nurse enquired.