𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞

(3 days later)

(HOSPITAL EXIT)

You were discharged after three days. It seemed like a weight lifted off your chest, your body was no more equipped with the machines. Your ears got the freedom from the annoying beeps of equipment that were defining your existence. 

All these days you can't stop but think about how lucky you were to get such an angelic person in your life, who healed every wound of your heart.

“Ugh-" you stretched your arms, taking in the fresh air. "It seems like I was lying on those beds for year,” 

A tiny smile erupted in your face seeing the normal life once again but soon faded when you found no trace of Taehyung beside you. He had been by side during the most harsh period of your life 

"He is in the car." Jungkook patted your shoulder giving you his patent bunny smile. A breeze of heat ran across your cheeks just by hearing a tiny info about him. "W-who?" The attempt to hide your shyness faded with your words. Exposing your feelings to your best friend. 

Bending to your height, Jungkook ruffled your hairs, “So is everything in your bucket list done?" He gave you a teasing look. You turned the other way , poking your tongue to the inner cheeks. 

"Umm-I see, my best friend got a boyfriend. Not gonna lie, he is really handsome."

"Yah, Jungkook stop it!" you said, hitting his arms. 

“Did you cash your v card, we promised we will let each other know when we lose our v cards. Y/N, cheating is not allowed in friendship." Jungkook started singing his own notes. That was driving the colours of your cheeks crazy due to embarrassment.

"You are stupid" you banged your foot against his. As usual your over dramatic best friend gave out a loud reaction, "Is this how you treat your boyfriend as well?" He yelled.

Rolling your eyes you walked towards the parking area. Excited to see Taehyung again, excited to wrap your arms around him, excited for the kiss he plants on your forehead after those cute hugs.

Suddenly you turned back, you had no idea how to confess neither did you have any prior experience to get inspiration from. You beamed at Jungkook with hopeful eyes, only he can help you with confession. But it will require a considerable amount of convincing.

After dragging him to one of the corners you narrated all the necessary points about your relationship. “Help me with the confession!” you pouted.

Jungkook irritated you with tons of questions initially but finally agreed to help you with the confession, "Look y/n, since you both already kissed twice, you can confess him during your third kiss." he teased. 

“Not funny!” 

[TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE]

The drive had an awkward silence. You noticed that something was off with Taehyung. He wasn't bubbly as always. His stern expressions were hiding something from you, making it difficult for you to decipher.

Taehyung was shaken up by the experience, he was too close to lose you forever. The past scenario, when you were hugging him and he confessed after that whatever happened made a groove in his heart.

With his limited words, you already started missing him, you missed his jokes, you missed his smile, and you missed his warmth. The warmth that entered in your life with him. 

∞∞∞

"Taehyung, Can we watch a movie?" you said when Taehyung was about to leave "your" room. 

He sighed, "Y/N, you should sleep now it's important for your health" he arranged the pillows around you. “Good night.”

He was about to leave when you grabbed his wrist. His eyes met your twinkling gaze. "I can't sleep without you” you murmured softly. “and I want you beside me.” you continued. 

Your lovely words made Taehyung's heart beats go violent. Without hesitation slipped into the covers beside you. The next second you hugged him, resting your head on his chest feeling his roaring heartbeats. 

You both cuddled, he hoisted his hands on your waist. 

You both closed your eyes, but none of you wanted to sleep, the words were glued on your throat excited to come out as soon as possible. 

"Taehyung"

"Y/N" 

You both said at the same time, the soulmate thing.

“I Love You” Again the two sounds were heard at the same time.

All the practices, pick up lines, theme proposal felt stupid and this simple confession made you both crazy. You popped up your head caressing his

forehead. "Taehyung, I owe my life to you, you gave me another reason to live. You became my reason to be on this earth" With this, your lips met. 

"Y/N, I am yours and you are mine" Taehyung declared his love and kissed you soothing.

(5 years later)

Years passed, you both went through a lot of ups and downs. But what never ended was your love. Your love for him, and his love for you.

From enemies to lovers, today you both stood in front of the opening of the next part of your life.

"The wedding day"

Once again Taehyung's lips moulded perfectly over yours, "We will be together till death part us" you both vowed. 

Taehyung looked at you with his watery eyes, you too had blurry vision. Yet both of you had the widest smiles on your faces. 

"I will fight death to keep you with me," Taehyung announced and kissed your forehead. You smiled with your tear eyes.

To many Taehyung's lines may sound like stupidity but  deep down you both know that your love can make those lines come true. Just like he reversed your death years ago. 

“I love you.” you both said at the same time and laughed.

∞∞∞
THE END
∞∞∞

THANKS FOR READING!
(please vote and comment)

∞∞∞

PLEASE CHECK THE OTHER STORIES PUBLISHED BY ME.

∞∞∞