22

"The whole department came back but they decided to depart the best cardiologist to monitor Dr. Densio's father."

The nurse gave an update when she told me that I have a day off for today. The operation ended and they decided to send the doctors back here in the Philippines.

"Is Dr. Densio returned?" I asked

"According to citations, he took one week leave to also monitor his father."

I sighed, "Can't we transfer his other patient to another radiation oncologist?"

I don't trust Dra. Grace, she just knows how to flirt and not to cure. Her behavior can't guarantee the success of radiation therapy. I was just worried about Mrs. Vilma.

She shook her head, "I'm sorry, doktora but she is the most trusted Doctor of Dr. Densio. We can't risk it, baka magkamali ulit just like Dr. Asuncion—I'm sorry to mention."

She apologized

"It's okay," I stopped, "By the way... how's Dr. Asuncion?"

Her smile faded, "He received a month suspension,"

I nodded, "Thank you,"

"Always welcome, doktora." I smiled back and walked away from the information table.

It's good to know that the doctors came back immediately right after the surgery. They don't need a huge number of doctors to monitor, just a few but trusted. I think that's more than enough.

I'm currently walking in the hallway, greeting all the patients I saw and smiled at them. I have a whole day off for today—-Can this be my pamper day?

I glanced at my nails and it is still looking gorgeous, my hair is still in good posture but my back, it hurts. Maybe I'll have a massage later, that's a great idea!

"Shit, true ba? Dog lover ka din?"

While walking, I heard a very familiar voice. I roamed my eyes and look for that person, what is he doing here?

Someone laughed, "Oo tanga, para namang hindi mo alam!"

Familiar voice...

"You have dogs?" He asked

I was busy searching for them and finally, I found them.

"Oo madami," Carter answered

What are they doing here? Carter is supposed to be on his flight and Harry's supposed to be on his company. Are they up for something I wouldn't like to know?

Wait, are they even in good condition?

Harry looked amazed, "Really? Anong breed?"

"Breed? Ah! Breed ba? Tasty breed." Carter replied stupidly that made them both laugh hard and loud.

I don't know if he's that stupid in front of everyone or he's just pretending he's stupid. I don't know, all I know he's more than that. More stupid.

"Hi, Zani!"

My lips parted, these stupid men just saw me and about to ruin my day. I turned my body and looked at them, they smiled widely and I just gave them a sincere frown.