c h a n l i x

Requested by @jisungsfeet

(A/N - italics are English)

Felix sighed as he watched Changbin from the other side of the dance room. His heart slowly breaking as he realised that 'Changlix' was never gonna happen, especially if Changbin was already taken.

Felix sighed again as he closed his eyes, trying to stop the tears from escaping, but that didn't seem to work. He was glad that the other members were too busy with each other to not notice the crying blond, well everyone apart from Chan.

Chan worriedly watched Felix for a few seconds before excusing himself out of Seungmins and Jeongins conversation, and walking over to Felix and sitting beside him.

Felix heard footsteps coming towards him and even with his eyes shut, Felix knew who it was. Of course he knew who it was, Changbin may be his crush, but Chan was his other half (sorry Jisung).

"Hey Channie hyung." Felix mumbled before opening his eyes and wiping his tears, smiling at the other blond male.

"Hey Lixie, you okay?" Chan knew it was a stupid question to ask, but he felt like he had to ask.

Felix sighed, "no, not really."

Chan sadly smiled before getting up and holding out his hand, "come on, let's get out of here."

Felix smiled before grabbing the olders hand. Chan lifted him up and patted the youngers back. Chan turned around to others, "guys, Felix and I are going to go out. Dance practise is over, you can go back to the dorms if you want."

Everyone nodded and said goodbye to the Aussies before they left the building, holding hands, not caring if anyone saw them.

"Where are we going?" Felix asked, tightly holding onto the olders hand.

"We're going to a bakery that a friend of mine owns." Chan replied, smiling at the younger, a small dimple appearing, "its really close. We're actually almost there."

"A bakery?" Felix questioned, "wha-"

"We're here!" Chan interrupted before opening the door for the younger and bowing like a prince. Felix jokingly rolled his eyes before walking in.

Instantly, Felix was hit with the fresh smell of baked goodies, his mouth watering from the sight of the delicious treats on display. Chan giggled, finding the younger very amusing. He led Felix to the counter where a young female was standing, she had short, black hair and dark, chocolate skin. She wore a red dress which suited her very well and she had 2 ear piercings on her left ear. Both the Aussies thought she was very pretty.

"Chan! It's been a long time since you last came! Who's this?" The woman asked with a cheerful tone and a bright smile.

"Hey Tash! This is Felix." Chan greeted before slinging an arm around Felixs shoulder.

"You're Felix?" Tash excitingly questioned, her bright smile still plastered on her face. Felix nodded and waved, a shy smile on his freckled face.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! Chan talks a lot about you and your other members, but mostly you." Tash spoke, before cooing "you're so cute!"

"Thanks." Felix shyly said, a small blush blooming onto his face, "you're really pretty."

"Awe thanks!"

"Hey! Stop flirting!" Chan jokingly glared, "now, Tash, is it okay if we use your kitchen? My Felix needs a little cheering up and baking always cheers him up."

Felix blushed when Chan said 'My Felix' but shrugged it off.

"Of course you can!" Tash cheered, leading the two males to the kitchen and then leaving, but not before saying "I hope you forget about whatever made you sad Felix."

When Tash left the kitchen, Felix turned his attention onto Chan, who was already, somehow, wearing a pink apron, with "big chef" printed at the front, whilst holding out a matching apron towards Felix, but his saying "lil chef".

Felix giggled at the cute aprons before putting it on.

"So, what are we making hyung?" Felix asked, rolling his sleeves up.

"Hmm, how about some cupcakes." Chan suggested, whilst getting out the equipment. Felix agreed at Chan's suggestion and prepared the ingredients. They both washed their hands and started making the cupcakes.

***

Chan placed the cupcakes into the oven and shut the door, he got up and turned around, only to be met with flour being smacked onto his face.

Felix giggled before running away to the other side of the table, and childishly stuck his tongue out. Chan jokingly glared before grabbing some flour and threw it across the table towards Felix. The two continued to throw flour and chase eachother until a loud shriek interrupted them.

"Omg! My poor kitchen!" Tash dramatically screamed, before jokingly glaring at the nervous males, "you idiots better clean this up!"

When Tash stormed out, Chan and Felix glanced at eachother before bursting out a laugh, however, they did clean the room up afterwards.

***

When the Aussie males finished cleaning up, the cupcakes were also done. Chan grabbed an oven glove and pulled out the cupcake trays. The  smell of the cupcakes grew stronger making the two males drool a little. They let the cupcakes cool down before decorating the cupcakes. Chan had the idea of spelling out 'StrayKids' which Felix happily agreed to.

The duo was finally done with the cupcakes and were preparing to leave. They carefully placed the cupcakes into a container, but left out one cupcake to give to Tash, as an apology and a thank you.

When they were ready, they left the kitchen and walked towards the counter, where Tash currently was. Tash turned around when she heard footsteps and gasped when she saw the cupcake in Felixs hand.

"Here you go Tash. We're sorry for the mess." Felix apologised, shyly holding out the cupcake with the letter 's', "also, thank you for letting us use your kitchen. It really helped me cheer up."

Tash cooed at the freckled male before picking up the cupcake. She took a bite and instantly let out a moan, "this is sooo goood! We have to bake together next time!"

Chan and Felix giggled and bowed at the female before waving goodbye and leaving the bakery with their hands linked.

"Felix, what are you going to do about Changbin?" Chan asked, watching the youngers reaction and also feeling bad for bringing up the subject.

Felix let out a sigh before responding, "I'm not sure. I've been trying to get over him, but it's hard hyung."

Chan let go off Felixs hand, instead, wrapping an arm around the youngers shoulder and Felix gently placed his head on the olders shoulder.

"How about we go make a song about it?" Chan suggested, "that might help and it'll be fun."

Felix lifted his head up and smiled at the older before agreeing, "yeah, that might help."

***

The rest is up to y'all ;)

Thank you for reading! <33