Prologue

Screaming of a woman can be heard from the hospital from thirty minutes ago.

In one of the rooms,the woman hold the child with her loving yet caring eyes. There's a male beside the female.

M/N L/N,look at her new born child. The child have silver hair like her. M/N gently hold the child as she hum a song to her child.

She know she don't have much time left. Her abusive husband will hurt her child. She can't let that happen the same thing that she passed to her child.

M/N look at the male who wore military uniform. His cold violet eyes looks like he can see the soul.

"I don't know who you are or what you are but please protect her. I know I don't have much time left" The male stay quiet as he look at the child in the  woman arms.

M/N who saw this slowly smile as she gently pass the child to the curse. He hold the child gentle so gentle that looks like he afraid to drop her.

Verloren stare at the child. She is fragile like a glass. He poked to the child cheek making the child slowly open her eyes,showing her light blue orbs.

M/N stay quiet as she look at the bounding between the curse and her child.

The child tiny hand grab to Verloren finger making the curse look at the curiosity. The next thing that the child did made the curse blush heavily.

She give him a bright smile as she giggle like she love staying in his arms.

"Y/N.Her name is Y/N L/N"M/N told the male as he look at M/N.

Verloren look back to the child as he muttered her name with a tiny smile.

"Y/N"

M/N look at the bounding as she slowly close her eyes as she was welcome by darkness that will forever cover her.

A loud beep sound can be heard as doctors and nurses surround the female as Verloren carried the child to a room that where's babies stay.

Verloren didn't even took a second to look away from the child who was staring back at him.

He arrived to the room as he place the child gently to the bed as he look at you for a little bit.

He gently place his right hand to your cheek as the girl giggle a little bit. A small smile appear from his face.

"Y/N.I'm apologize that I have to leave now but remember..."He kissed the child forehead.

"I'll be always in your shadows and protecting you"Verloren continues as his body slowly disappeared as he stay inside your shadow.

"May,28th,20XX. The day that you was born and I fall in love with you"