26- Explanation

You got a sudden energy and woke up confused since you were in the hospital wing but remembered being by the Black Lake. Hermione then came barging into the hospital wing and you got up trying to get an explanation from her since you weren't sure what had happened.

"Hermione did it really happen?" You asked as you sat up.

"Yes (y/n) now listen both of you" she pointed at you and Harry. "They've caught Sirius, and any minute now they are going to perform the kiss"

"No not the kiss!" you yelled.

"What's the kiss?" Harry asked as he sat up.

"It's what Dementors do to those they want to destroy. They clamp their jaws over the victim's mouth and they suck out their soul. The person goes on living. But they have no memory. No sense of self. They're just a shall..an empty shell" you explained to Harry whose face turned pale.

"(y/n)..is he really your dad" Hermione asked.

"Yes Mione he is but I'll explain everything when we go back to the common room" Headmaster Dumbledore came in to check on the both of you but you didn't give the chance to say anything.

"Headmaster! You've got to stop them! They've got the wrong man!" Hermione pleaded.

"It's true sir. Sirius is innocent" Harry chimed in.

"It's Scabbers who did it" Ron added.

"Scabbers...?" Dumbledore looked at you all confused.

"My rat, sir. Only he's not really a rat. Well, he was a rat. You see, he used to be my brother Percy's-"

"The point is we know the truth sir. Please you must believe us"

"Professor that night my godparents died, it was Peter who actually turned them in and he turned into a rat after he killed those twelve muggles, leaving my father at the scene of the crime. Please you must stop them, I can talk to the Ministry" you pleaded with the Headmaster.

"Miss Granger and Miss Black, I do believe you. But words of three thirteen year old wizards will not convince few others and I'm sorry Miss. Black but your words won't even be acknowledged since you are his daughter" He walked over to Ron and started to hit his hurt leg which resulted in Ron giving a painful expression. "A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen...oh look a shooting star. If ever one was to make a wish, now would be the time. But time, I'm afraid, is precisely our problem" The midnight bell started to chime and Dumbledore started to walk away but stopped in front of Hermione.

"Mysterious thing, time. Powerful. And, when meddled with, very dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would, I feel, do well to return before this last chime. If not, well, the consequences are really too ghastly to discuss. Three turns should do it, I think. If you succeed, more than one innocent life may be spared tonight" He made his way to the door but before closing it he made one last statement. "By the way, when in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck" he left.

"What the bloody hell was all that about?" Ron looked at the three of you.

"Sorry,Ron. But seeing as you can't walk. (y/n) care to join?" Hermione asked as she started to wrap the time turner around her and Harry.

"I'll stay Mione, I don't think I'll be able to take it all in. Good luck" you smiled at her and she gave you a wink. You felt relieved since you knew she was going to go save your dad or was going to at least attempt to.They both disappeared and then quickly reappeared on the other side of the room which caused Ron to freak out. "How'd you two get over there? I was just talking to you.... over there"