lola

I had no idea what to put so have a threatening bird. Thanks for 750 views. I am so sorry this took like a month and a half to finish.

Your POV

I had run off to go hide in the bathroom. Why did that have to happen? She probably hates me. I walked into the girl's bathroom and went over to the sink and looked in the mirror. I started running the tap and splashing cold water In my face. I then hear the door open and turn around to see Lola there. "What do you want?" "Well, I was about to go to get some food but I saw you run in here so wanted to see if you were ok."

"I'm fine." She raised an eyebrow. "I'm not fine." I looked down at my feet. "What happened?" She had concern in her voice. "I accidentally kissed White." "Wait, White as in white Diamond!?" "Yep." "Oh (y/n), it's so good to see you trying to date again!" "Did you not hear the part where I said it was an accident!?" "It doesn't matter! The fact that you kissed her is enough!" "It wasn't my fault though; it was Blue and Yellow's."

"Right, the most important question?" I looked at her in confusion. "Did she kiss you back?" I thought for a moment before mumbling a quick "yes." "Eeeeee!" She grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the eyes. "Did she enjoy it?" "I don't know, I know I did and she looked sad when ran off."

"Ok, ok, ok. Listen to me very carefully (y/n). You are going to go up her look her in the eyes gently, take her hands in yours and kiss her." "Lola!? I can't do that, she'd kill me!" "(Y/n). She is literally the one who pulled you toward her the second she saw discomfort in your eyes."

"You knew about that!?" "Yep, with the deputy head being your uncle, he told me what happened hoping I could get you two together. Even he sees the sexual tension." "I wouldn't call it sexual." "But you admit there is tension." "I mean, there is definitely something." "See! I knew you would realise eventually." I just looked at the floor in defeat. "Now! go and follow my instructions or so help me you will be sleeping either outside or with one of the other diamonds tonight!"

Alright, I can definitely do this!

White's POV

Once Stardrop had left I just stared at the ground before I feel a hand on each of my shoulders. "Hey white. Are you okay?" "I'm fine Yellow, just a little annoyed and disappointed." WHY DID I SAY DISAPPOINTED OUT LOUD!? "Wait, disappointed?" "White, do you actually like (y/n)." They sounded amazed. "I um, you could say that."

"Oh. my. stars. White actually has a crush on someone! And, it's a human!!" Blues voice was full of excitement. "would you two keep it down!" "sorry white, it was just unexpected." "yeah, sorry white." "it's fine, I honestly wasn't expecting it either." "so, what are you going to do about it?" "about what?" "you two obviously like each other, so why don't you tell her." "I can't do that!" "yes, you can." "no, I can't." "yes, you can!"

"I don't want to." "why?" "I don't want (y/n) to hate me." "She won't." "how do you know that?" "she likes you White!" "white, haven't you noticed how comfortable and happy she is around you." "well." "and how she looks at you when you laugh." "I." "just tell her!" "fine!" They grinned at me. "now this is the plan. When she sees you next you go up to her smile. gently, not that creepy one you do. Look her in the eyes, hold her hands and softly kiss her." "do you really think I can do this?" "white, you're the most powerful being in the universe and you're scared about asking a girl out!?"

"no, I'm not scared at all!" "that's the spirit." "now go and get her!" "alright, i bet you by the end of the day she'll be mine." "of course, she will!" "yeah?" "yeah!"

I can do this!