08

It was the day you'll leave this building, that you get sick off, staying in hospital for a whole month was boring, but Suna stayed with you and make you laugh as much as he could. Your parents should pick you up but they both come in a rush and leave in a rush so you preferred to ask Suna if he would like to come, even though you felt guilty, he stayed with you this whole time and you didn't do something for him, excepting that in this month you get feelings for him, or they just been there the whole time but you didn't pay attention to them, which you classified as being rude.

"[name], I won't wait any longer for you. Or you get your ass here or you'll go home alone!" Suna yelled as you prepared in the bathroom.
"I'm sorry, Mr. I'm here 5 hours early, next time buy me an alarm."

[...]

"Fresh air. How are you feeling?"
"You ask me this like the hospital didn't have a garden."
"But you are anti-social."
"I... you have a point."

You walk away from the hospital. This month wasn't the best month that you lived, hopefully you'll lose these memories with the hospital, they aren't the best thing to remember and tell your kids about, because you didn't feel like this story should be known by other people is like a secret that just a few people will know about it.

"You know, [name], is something that I didn't tell you, actually I didn't want to tell you, because I tough it will be unnecessary to know, but this question is all day and night inside my head."
"What is it? If you want again all the red gummy bears I sear to God that-"
"The red gummy bears are the best, okay. But isn't that."
"Then?"

"Do you think is a mistake that we meet?"
"I did a lot of mistakes in my life, if our meeting is a mistake then I'm very proud I did this mistake. If our friendship is a mistake then I'm proud I did it. If-if my feelings for you are a mistake then I'm proud I have them. If you are a mistake I'm happy that you enter my life."
he smiled. "I love you, [name]."
"I love you too, Rintarou."