openingup

*some spicy stuff, viewers discretion advised*

Sienna Bones

I sat alone at the window seat, doing the rest of my Divination work when I heard someone banging on the door, obnoxiously loud. Luckily Lee and Pansy were out, I think the group went to the three broomsticks but I really wasn't up for it.

Setting my work aside, I walked over to the door when the banging became louder and non-stop.

"Okay! Okay! I'm coming just wai-

I swing the door open and Malfoy came storming in not looking at me and pacing around my room.

"Woah, sure come on in," I said in a sarcastic tone closing the door and rolling me eyes.

"Shut up Bones! I-I can't stand not talking to you, I hate- I hate not seeing yo-

"What? Are you kidding, no Malfoy, you told me to stay away from you? You- you need to just get out!" I said with a furious look on my face but equally as confused because he was the one that said he didn't want to see me, "Don't come in here like you think your opinion matters to me," He turns around and storms towards me with a worried look, he stops right in front of me and stares at the ground.

"I-I'm sorry. I was looking for you and Pansy just was there..."

"So you fucked her. The logical thing to do," I couldn't bear to look at him anymore, "Please just get out Malfoy-

"Do you want me Sienna?"

Silence.

Of course, I wanted him, I was so drawn to him, I wanted to risk it all to know the real Draco Malfoy. This wasn't all he had to him, a cold heartless prick. Don't let him know that you want him, don't let him win Sienna, don't give him the satisfact-

"Sienna? Do. you. want. me?"

"Yes," I whisper back not looking at him. I let myself give in.

"So don't tell me to leave,"

I look up to finally see the black bags under his eyes and his trembling lips. Before I could look away he lifts my chin back up and kisses my cheek softly. I turn my head away and felt ashamed of myself.

"Draco please..."

He sighs and steps back fiddling with the ring on his finger. He moves towards the door when without thinking I grabbed his wrist, turned him around and held his face as a crashed my lips into his. He kissed me back holding my face, he paused and looked at me with shock.

"Don't leave,"

A small smile escaped his lips and he leaned in again moving into a more passionate kiss. I couldn't escape him, god I was thirsty for him, all I could do was move more and kiss him back.

I move back, still kissing, until legs hit the back of my bed then I turned him around and push him on the bed. He sat up on his elbows and moved back as he watched me crawl up to him and place my hands on both of his thighs. 

"Sienna..."

He moved his hand to my face and sat up, he pulled me in with his other hand on my waist and I moved both legs either side of him, straddling him. 

He gently kissed my neck and moved up to my ear, I tilt me head back giving him more room when he grabbed my hips and pushed them down on his heat. I let out a small yelp as I grinded my hips into him seductively. 

"Fuck..." He whispers when I push him down and lean over him with my hands on the pillow under his head.

I move my hips slowly on him and start kissing down his neck, my hands travel down and start to unbutton his shirt and suck in between his shoulder and neck. I go further down, his shirt was fully unbuttoned and I push it back, indicating for him to take it off.