Chapter 11

She stood there in the middle of the central park, she'll try and see if she could locate her stalker around the area as she looked at the people without them noticing. She let out a such, "I feel stupid... I've been doing this for the past thirty minutes..." She brushed her fingers through her scalp/hair. "Might as well rest..." She walks towards a small hill as there is a nice view of a lake in front of it.

She brings out her water bottle as she's about to open it. Until a person riding their skateboard accidentally bumps into their back, making her drop the water bottle in surprise. "Sorry miss!" They exclaimed as they ride away.

[Y/n] sweatdrop as she follows the water bottle down the hill until it was stopped by a sitting figure of a person. The person turns around as they saw the water bottle she dropped. They looked up to her as they squint their eyes, "[Y/n]..?"

She looks at him confused as she looks at his familiar appearance, medium curly brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin. Her eyes widen at the realisation, "Wil...bur?"

[Drawn by me, no steal or use

[Drawn by me, no steal or use.]

She sat beside him as she drinks her bottle, Wilbur just sat there, staring at the lake. "Niki doesn't trust me anymore, " Wilbur blurted out making the woman beside her spit her water.

"Y-you two know each other?" [Y/n] stuttered out to him.

Wilbur looks at her in a glance before looking away, "yes. But we decided to keep this thing a secret for obvious reasons..."

"I see, " she wipes the remaining liquid off her mouth. "Niki never tell me about this... Nor I over knew that she had interacted with a mafia."

Wilbur forms his hand to a first, "what did I do wrong?!" He suddenly exclaimed causing her to flinch. "I've given her my everything, my trust, my friendship! What am I doing wrong?" He put his hands on his face.

"Uhmm... I don't really know about what's going on you two but in my one view..." she mumbles. "She probably doesn't trust you anymore because maybe... You changed?" She asked him.

"I've changed?" Wilbur asked her as he looks at him. "You don't know anything about Nikki!"

"Do you?" She asks. "Do you really know who she really is? Do you know her insecurities, fears, adorations?" She asked him.

Wilbur just stayed silent as he turns away. "You're aggressive, " she told him. Wilbur looks at her as [Y/n] looks back at him.

[Drawn by me, why do their eyes look similar, what-

[Drawn by me, why do their eyes look similar, what-...]

She sighs, "as far as I know her, she doesn't like those people. It scares her, " she added as she throws small pebbles at the pond. Accidentally hitting a fish's head in the process.

"It.. Scares her?" His mood became dull as he realizes what he has done. He recalls his behaviours when he's talking to Niki for the past few weeks. Stress has gotten to him so he didn't realize he's already yelling, scaring her off.

"At least you know what wrong you have done, " she said to him. "But it's best if you let her go, if you don't, sooner or later that would become an obsession."

Wilbur looks at her, "for someone who doesn't get into a relationship yet, your words are kind of wise." He said to her.

"Oi! Wilbur!" The two flinch as they turn their heads around. "It's you again?" Tommy said as he walks down from the hill.

Wilbur sighs heavily, "what do you want Tommy?" He asked him with a boring look.

"Philza is looking for you, " Tommy says as he took a glance at you.

"Oh, well, it's nice talking to you [Y/n]," Wilbur said as he stood up. She stood up as well, Wilbur put a hand on his head, patting her. "I'll take your advice, " he said before walking away.

Tommy looks at her with a death stare, "stay away from him." He said before following Wilbur.

She frowns at his attitude, he seems like a nice kid at first, but that view has wiped from her mind. She then saw a picture on the ground and decided to pick it up. "Damn, they sure have a shaky hand." She said looking at the blurred photo. Her phone then rang and decided to answer it.

"[Y/n]!" The person yelled through the phone.

"What the- Quackity?" She asked. "What's wrong with you? Why are you yelling?" She asked calmly.

"It's about Jschlatt!!" Quality exclaimed in panic.

"What? What happened to him?!" She exclaimed starting to get worried.

"He-!!" Her eyes widen at the news as she quickly climbs out of the hill and started printing towards the hospital that is not very far away from the park.

_______________________________

"How do you know where I am?" Wilbur asked Tommy. "My GPS is off, " he added.

Tommy flinches but quickly recovered it with a cough, "I'm just good at finding people."

Wilbur looks at him suspiciously, "okay, alright." He only responded leaving Tommy to sigh in relief. The older male looks at him before entering the room as they saw a figure, sitting on a chair, waiting.

Wilbur's eyes brighten at the person's presence, "Fundy!" He exclaimed happily.

Fundy looks at him as he let out a smile, "hello there Wilbur."

_______________________

Bonus:

[Y/n]: when I said I want them gone doesn't mean you should murder them.

Sapnap and Dream: -holding the dead body of someone- o_o

George: you should have said it earlier! -wiping blood off his glasses-