Disagreement

~~~

Naruto, Sasuki, and Shikamaru stood there even more surprised with their mouths slightly hanging open. "Y-you can't be serious about doing that." Naruto said.

Tsunade just glared right at him.

"Why wouldn't I be serious about this matter?" Tsunade asked in a serious tone. They were now on the track of unexpected events. There were many things that could happen. And getting themselves killed was one.

"This won't benefit the village at all." Sasuki told Tsunade as she too glared at Sasuki. "I am the Hokage; I make the decisions and this current decision is final!" Tsunade yelled at them.

"But, the potential casualties that the Chunin Exams could bring is catastrophic." Shikamaru tried giving her a reason to stop her from making such an irrational decision such as this one.

Shikamaru got a glare from her also.

"Didn't I make it very clear that this decision is final? This is the best chance this village — Konoha — gots in defeating the other villages in this everlasting war that has tore the Shinobi World to pieces once more." Tsunade argued.

Naruto glared right back at her.

"You're overestimating this village's ability and you're underestimating Iwa's and Kumo's abilities as villages. This village — it's no longer the strongest of the 5 Great Villages — that title was lost in time the moment Enryu became the damn Raikage!" Naruto was absolutely fuming.

This war and Tsunade's ability of being a leader was going to cost this village a lot. Not to mention that newly fresh genin could be killed in the crossfire.

Naruto felt the glare of Tsunade. He didn't back down for even a moment and glared right back her. "Don't question my authority, Naruto." Tsunade told Naruto in a dangerous tone.

"This thing of yours will get people killed. I don't care if I hate the people in the damn village — I made this shitty promise of helping this village out and I'm planning to keep it going until the very end." Naruto's eyes turned into the 3-tomoe Sharingan.

"Are you threatening me?" Her tone continued to be as dangerous as knife. Naruto's Sharingan began to spin wildly as it glowed brightly. His glare never faltered.

"So, what if I am? I am disagreeing with you because you are absolutely wrong. This topic isn't up for any possible debating. If you're going to make such a irrational and illogical decision. . . just step down as the Hokage and give it to someone more competent at making decisions for the village called: Konoha." Naruto told her with no hesitation.

"Don't you dare tell me what I should or shouldn't be doing. I have experienced and been in war before. I know what it's like!" Tsunade yelled at Naruto.

"But, you didn't make the decisions for everyone. This plan you have is only a mistake — a miscalculation — because of your lack of ability to lead this village. I'm out of here." Naruto scowled as he walked out of the room.

"I'll see you at home, Sasuki." Naruto told her as she slightly nodded. Naruto closed and opened the door as he walked out of the Hokage Office and out of the Hokage Tower.

Man. . . what troublesome people. Shikamaru thought.

~~~

Naruto laid down on the bed as he looked up and saw the ceiling above his head. His eyes never stopped staring at it. Naruto sighed as he clenched his fist in anger.

This plan of hers is going to get everyone potentially killed! Naruto didn't like the village — but he didn't like the thought of someone dying because of Tsunade's decisions as a leader.