Realization

Next day

I got up and did my morning routine like every day... I did a bit of makeup and walked down with my bag. I didn't saw Jungkook at the dining table which made me feel nothing cause I am really mad at him for what he said yesterday. I didn't have the appetite so I decided to skip breakfast. I straight away walked to the door.

I heard a door open behind which was Jungkook's but I didn't look back. I wore my shoes exit the house. I went to the bus stop and sat down. I was feeling empty but not empty. I had mixed emotions. I was hurt angry and mostly disappointed by Jungkook. I was feeling so many emotions at once which made me feel like bursting into tears but I couldn't.

I was out in public. I took a deep breath with my eyes closed. I felt a bit better. I opened my eyes and someone offered me a bottle. I frowned and looked to my side. It was the same guy from a week ago maybe whatever. He was sitting beside me looking at me with a wide smile. He signaled to take the bottle. 

I took it and drank a bit before giving it back to him. "Thank you" I thanked him with a small bow. "Mention not" he told smiling. "You look hurt" He proclaimed making me look at him quite shocked. "Well, your eyes tell that" He confessed shrugging. I just nodded. "Well there is no time to be hurt or sad because the world doesn't stop for anyone, like this bus won't" He asserted chuckling.

I looked in front to see my bus. "Oh, shit" I mumbled and stood up. I took a step ahead but stopped. I turned back and saw the guy sitting there in his jogging suit. "Y/n, my name" I announced. He chuckled replying, "I'm Namjoon" I smiled and got on the bus. I walked to an empty seat and sat down before looking out of the window.

He waved at me as I did too. Then the bus started moving. 'Well, he was cute tho... Is he a counselor? How the hell can he read eyes?' I questioned to myself but then shrugged the thought off. After some time, I reached my office. I walked to the elevator. Our senior was already inside so I greeted her. "Good morning senior" I asserted smiling.

She greeted back, "Morning Y/n." I pressed the button and the door closed. "Y/n" I heard her. I turned in her direction, "Yes sunbae?" "Did you heard that a new boss is coming next week?" She interrogated making me frown. "No. I didn't" I let out as she nodded. "I heard some worker say he is very handsome" She said when I remembered Jungkook...

Well he's handsome too isn't he? "ohh... Well, have they met him?" I asked. She just shrugged making me nod. Just then the door opened. " I'll get going. Have a nice day" I told and bowed. "You too. good luck" She announced as I turned around and walked to my desk. 'New boss huh.. well I don't care if he's handsome or not, he just doesn't be rude I hope' I thought while turning on my laptop.

Jungkook's POV

I got ready and tied my tie. I looked in the mirror for one last time that's when I heard footsteps from the stairs signaling Y/n is coming down. I quickly took my bag and opened the door. I saw her just walk straight to the door... She wore her shoes and walked out just like that. I looked down.

'She didn't even have her breakfast and it's all because of me..' I thought walking to the kitchen. I took milk from the fridge and cereals from the cupboard. I ate my cereal in silence, both, in the house as well as in my mind. After I was done, I kept the bowl in the sink and walked out. I opened my car and sat in. I started the engine and was about to drive off when I heard Tzuyu.

"babes" She yelled in front of the door. I turned around to see her walk towards the car. I rolled the window down as she stood by my side. "Babe I'm meeting one of my friends in the cafe ahead of your office. So can you give me a lift till your office?" She asked with her puppy eyes which I can't resist. I chuckled and nodded my head in agreement.

She smiled and ran to the other side of the car. She got in and kept her purse on the back seat. "Let's go" She announced smiling.  After some time, we reached my office. I pulled the brakes and stopped the car. "So how will you go to the cafe from here?" I asked her. "Well, it's just 5 minutes ahead. I'll simply walk till there" She explained as I nodded my head.

She leaned in to take her bag from the back seat and looked at me. I looked at her with a frown... She smiled and came closer to me. She pecked my lips and smiled at me. "Have a nice day" She said before exiting the car. My mouth was left open in realization. The same scene happened yesterday...

'Y/n also leaned to take her bag from the backseat when I pulled her into a kiss which she didn't even permit for... After the kiss, I told her to forget about it.' I thought as I held my head in my hands. 'She must have felt hurt that time like, it's not even her fault and she had to forget it and most of all, her best friend kissed her...' I thought as my eyes widen.

'Then later at night, I said harsh things to her when I should be the one hearing it. We are married and I'm the having an affair but she is the one I blamed...' I hit my head to the steering. 'You are an asshole Jungkook... 'I just framed her for something she never did. I kissed her, hurt her, and blamed her for roaming with a boy when it's me doing those things..' I thought.

Guilt and disappointment filled in me. I yelped in anger. I looked at my office building and took out my cell phone.