REWRITE!

Hello, thank you for picking BLACK, but before you proceed to the Prlogue, I just want to tell you that the rewriting of BLACK [THEODORE NOTT] is finally published along with its sequels, and its title is INGLORIOUS BASTARDS.

The rewrite has a DIFFERENT BEGINNING and END and has fixed problems in the original (this book), and it is a series of books:

Inglorious Bastards
IB: Butterbeer
IB: Legacy
IB: Yellow Submarine

And you can find these books in my profile under the reading list, titled, "Stay Strong" / "A little mischief won't hurt"

CARINA BLACK could not bear to look into a mirror because every time she did, she saw the eyes of the persons she feared the most

ROMAN ALSTON lives in a lie. He wants to believe that his family is still happy but he knew, the moment he was born, it was already broken.

THEODORE NOTT was expected to the best of his generation, and to follow his father's footsteps. And there were no other options.

When their Hogwarts letters came, three lost children found themselves part of a bigger picture that Fate has planned. A plan that involves them in a war that they must finish before they could find their happiness. But before that, they must first pass exams, homework, detention, Animagus training, teenage drama, and love. And what better way to do that than with having their best friend around.

Hope you enjoy the rewriting of Black with the new title: INGLORIOUS BASTERDS, which is the first book of four others.