Chapter 10: Visitors

I have no clue what I'm writing xD

LEZ GO!!

~~

Word Count: ~1.9K

~~

TW: None (i think)

~~

POV: Mumbo

~~

"Grian. Calm down."

The builder is currently jumping around the lounge, talking non stop, joking and rambling. Grian was like a toddler on a sugar high.

He was nervous about Ex.

I wish I could say I wasn't a little bit jealous. 

"Grian." The short Hermit stopped running in circles and looked at me. "Calm. Down. Ex will be fine."

He pouted. "His name is Xizara."

"My bad. Xizara will be fine."

"I know he will!" He giggled. "Why do you say that, though?"

"Because you're worried about him."

"Am not! I don't even know him." 

I knew him better than that, though. Grian was worried about him, like he would worry about anyone, even complete strangers. Especially since he was one of the ones to get Xizara back to the server, he was scared he didn't get him back in time. 

"Come here. You need to relax." 

"But I don't wanna~" He whined.

We were sitting in the lounge with most of the Hermits. We were sprawled out over the room, some playing air hockey or pool, others getting snacks from the snack bar. The rest, including me, were sitting on the couch and bean bags, watching a movie. No one said it, but we all wanted to stay together in case E- Xizara- attacked us. Grian was jumping around in the center of the couch area. 

"I don't care. Have you slept at all since Xizara," he smiled when I used that name, "showed up?"

 "Maybe~"

"No you haven't. It's been over a day and you haven't slept a wink. Come here."

"Fine." Grian slouched, crossing his arms, as he walked over to where I was sitting. He sat down beside me, tucking his legs under his butt. "You happy now?"

"No. Go to sleep."

"But-"

I slapped a hand over his mouth, which he licked. "Ew!" I jerked back and wiped my hand off on his sweater. He giggled again, shooting me a goofy smile. I shook my head and returned my attention to the TV. 

Grian could not sit still. Every few seconds he would change position, messing with the hem of his sweater, running a hand through his hair, twiddling with his thumbs. After a few minutes of this, I sighed, wrapped my arm around his shoulder, and pulled him into my chest. 

"Go to sleep." 

G froze for a second before relaxing into me, cuddling into my side. I smiled down at the builder, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Not even a minute later, Grian fell asleep.

I heard a laugh and looked up to see Iskall chuckling at me. 

"What?"

"Your in love~" Now every Hermit in the room snickered.

"I am not!"

"SHH! You don't want to wake your cuddle buddy."

I glared at Jevin. "He's not my cuddle buddy."