The Mechanic

It's been 10 years after the CyberPerdana battle between MATA and the Rebels of the Outskirts. Ali, Alicia, Rudy and Iman are the new generation of MATA Chief Pillars. They still posses their original gadgets but they are also given the previous Chief Pillars' weapons and gadgets. Ali with Dayang's orbs, Alicia with Zain's pistols, Rudy with Djin's Azuriun sword and Iman with Ganz's gloves that are modified to fit her hands.

It was just another day of regular training and some paperwork for Ali sadly. He is getting frustrated by the amount of writing and organizing documents but he is the only one who can do it. Sometimes Alicia and Iman helps him with it but Rudy just make fun of him. Annoyed but they can't fight or argue to maintain their ranks as mature, wise Chief Pillars. It was a very long day for Ali but the uninteresting is becoming interesting. A notification popped up on Ali's tablet, catching Ali's eye and he immediately stopped his paperwork and focused on the current notification. "Hmm someone gave coordinates for a meet. Suspicious." Ali muttered with his hands tapping on the screens and holo-keypads. Minutes later Alicia, Iman and Ridy came in the room. Done with training. "Hey what's up ?" Rudy greeted with a rather cheerie attitude, straying from his normal, anti-social persona.

"Ah good you guys are here. Time for a mission, someone sent me some coordinates to meet." Ali grabbed his SATRIA suit in it's compact wristband mode, putting it on his wrist. "So what's the plan ? We aren't going in blindly this time, right ?" Alicia questioned with a teasing tone. But her tease didn't faze her fiancee's this time. Ali's expression is stoic and very serious. "Well, let's go. Whoever it is we must investigate. They could pose a threat if they are able send a message to MATA and Ali specifically." Iman confidently spoke while tugging her gloves. "She has a point, let's go and handle this ourselves." Ali got up from his floating chair walked out, followed by the three.

====

A figure wearing a green T-shirt, dark grey slack pants and fingerless black gloves along a welder mask covering his face is just chiling out next to a black 2005 Ford Mustang GT with spiked edged metal plates at the front of the car covering the entire front bumper and some thin metal plating at the back. The male casually leans against the right side of the car while munching on a chocolate bar. "A few seconds and they'll be here." he muttered to himself

As on que, Ali, Alicia, Rudy and Iman arrived. By appearing in different places surrounding the masked man. "Finally we meet for the first time." Ali said with his orbs ready, so as the others. The masked man then throws the chocolate bar wrapper to a nearby trash bin and pull out his revolver. "Heh, this is certainly your doom. People call me The Mechanic and I am no ordinary person." Rudy smirked, he used the Smoke Shadow move from Agent Djin and appeared right behind The Mechanic about to swing his sword at the enemy but backfired when The Mechanic dodged and pulled out a crowbar and hooked it by Rudy's neck. Using the momentum he slammed Rudy to the nearby lamp post. "Told 'ya" he taunted with a smirk behind his mask.

"Iman who's enraged by Rudy's failed attempt to tackle the man, pounced on the man, charging her gloves to give a good power punch to the masked man but got rammed head on by a hard object but Iman landed gracefully and without any wounds or injury. Rudy regrouped with her and gripped his sword tightly. "Ah forgot to mention that I'm not alone. J9391 is my companion." The Mechanic introduced as the car that he leaned on earlier transformed into medieval knight-like design with a double-bladed sword and a huge spiky shield. The robot knight is as tall as an average human is.

"What the hell is that ?" Ali muttered, he'd never seen such modern tech that could allow a vehicle to alter it's mass and materials into a humanoid robot. "So what are we gonna do ?" Ali asked Alicia for some sort of plan. "We need to disable the robot. Try to scan the thing with SATRIA and find it's weakness while the rest of us try to hold it off." Alicia explained, while taking out her dual pistols. Ali activated SATRIA and begins to scan the robot, finding it's weaknesses and analysing it's attack patterns. Ali dashed in and fought is with his weapons and the fight is really intense. The knight robot twirled it's double-bladed sword and slamming it's gigantic shield towards Ali who barely dodged the attack.

"Guys, take on that masked guy and I'll handle this robo-knight here !" Ali spoke through grunts and dodges. Alicia and Iman nodded as for Rudy he was already fighting The Mechanic. Rudy furiously swing his sword at the same time throwing his cuffs at him but The Mechanic shot the cuffs with his revolver but it didn't do any damage and the cuffs wrapped around The Mechanic's hands but a few seconds later the cuffs began to rust and turn into metal shreds. Alicia took out her blastique and rapidly fired at the masked man while running sideways with Iman on the opposite direction from her spinning her mace-shawl. The two young women began to corner him with Rudy right behind the two, dashing with full speed.

"Heh." The Mechanic smirked behind his welder mask and his left hand transformed into a tip of a flamethrower. He then blast the area around him, creating a shield of fire around him which Iman and Alicia can't get through but Rudy did. Surrounded by fire, Rudy got into a fighting stance same for his opponent. Then the masked man lift the welder mas upwards revealing his face. His right eye is shining blue with some tint of black while his left eye is a mechanical optic glowing dark purple. His face is a mixture of mechanical and organic. He gave a devilish smirk. "Now I'm gonna enjoy beating the crap out of 'ya." Rudy is now furious, he dashed forward with his blade high attempting to slice his opponent in half but the blade gripped by The Mechanic, the grip is so strong, Rudy couldn't pull his sword. Within half a second, the Azurium coated sword snapped in half. Rudy's eyes widen, so shocked that the next attack hit him by surprise. Two,three, SIX punches were thrown at him and the last one hit from under his chin and he went flying out of the fire.

At the same time, Ali collapsed to the ground with his suit heavily damaged, his gadgets and weapons shattered to pieces. He then turned his head to see Rudy on the ground with blood running down his forehead, Iman kneeling on the ground with her fist keeping her her at stance, barely and finally Alicia wounded as she held the side of her waist with pain.  The Mechanic walked up to him, clicking his revolver and his medieval knight robot putting it's gigantic sword at the back of his neck. "I see that you have progressed well, not just your fighting skills but also your intellegence and knowledge."

"What do you mean ?" Ali asked ws he was about to pounce on the man but the huge sword on the back of his neck reminded him not to be hasty.

"I am here to test your abilities and see if you are worthy of being the Gurdian of your Universe."

Author note: The Mechanic is my persona in this Oneshot so here it is.