Chapter 41《Can't resist him...》

Finn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a complete silence of 10 minutes I finally said ,"I missed you so much . I thought that I lost you. I was so scared."

She looked me. My eyes locked with her beautiful emerald eyes. I was craving since long time to see her mesmerising eyes. I wanted to dwell deep into her eyes and find her deepest truth. Her eyes holds many secrets which I want to unwrap .
Her eyes kept me captivated like I am her slave. I can't get enough of staring her .
She was also staring at me . Like I am the only one for her. I certainly want to be only for her. I can never see any other women like this .
No one can catch my attention like she do .
No one can make me crave like she can.
No one can make me feel loved like she can.

I put my hand on her face. My eyes shifted from her eyes to her lips. Those amazingly beautiful and soft lips. They were pink as rose and soft as cotton. I missed kissing her. I missed her touch.
I fucking missed her kiss.
I rubbed her bottom lip with my thumb .
Then I whispered, "Can I kiss you?"

I can't kiss her anytime I want. So I asked her. I really want to kiss her , I wish she would not deny.

But to my surprise she came closer to me and touched my lips by hers and started kissing me. I was happy as Larry. I kissed her back.

My God I craved for this for so long. This feeling in soo great. Now I can feel her soft lips against my lips. I can feel her now. I can hold her now. I got so engrossed in her that I forgot that we were at a public place.

I put my one hand on her neck and with another hand I make her sit on my lap. Her hands keep running through my hairs. I want to kiss her like eternity She was my life. I was so happy that I've got my life back.

She kept wandering my mouth through her tongue. We parted from each other when we went out of breathe.

Right now I was sitting on a chair in the park and she was sitting on my lap facing me , her both legs on both sides of my waist.

She put her head on my chest and took a deep breathe. I wrapped my one hand around her waist and with other hand I rubbed her head.
I felt like my world in my hands. Now I can live happily. I've got my Rossie means I've got my world. I feel complete now.
We kept sitting there in that position for 15 minutes when I realised that she had slept like that.
I tried to shake her to wake her up but she didn't wake up rather she nuzzled closer to me.
I smiled. I was feeling like the most happiest man on earth. I stood up and supported her butts from my hands and started walking towards hospital.

I was holding her like a baby. She certainly was a baby. My baby

By this, the reminiscence of that night came to my mind when that fucking bastard Jacob tried to throw himself on her and she called me after escaping from him

By this, the reminiscence of that night came to my mind when that fucking bastard Jacob tried to throw himself on her and she called me after escaping from him. That night also I hold her like this . She jumped onto me like this and I hold her like this . She was scared as hell that night all because of that bastard. He would never led a happy life ever. The one who try to harm my Rossie can never led a peaceful life.