Chapter 13

A.N.
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter! -jk lolol. Just wanted to say thanks for reading this and jUST imagine standing in the snow next him 🥺 anyways- on with the chapter owo

.~•◇•~.

Giyu POV
Shinobu and I made our way to the Ubuyashiki Estate, (y/n) held my hand so tightly, it was as if she thought if she let go, I'd disappear. I squeezed her hand just to let her know I won't go anywhere.

"Oh, Tomioka-san, shouldn't you muzzle the demon?" Shinobu asked.

Muzzle (y/n)...I trust she won't hurt anyone...but if the others would want to take it as a precaution...

"I..guess so..." I trailed as I looked at the (h/c) haired girl. She was staring off into space.

She must be exhausted...I'm surprised she's not sleeping like Nezuko.

I looked around for some bamboo, I figured I'd use the same thing for Nezuko on (y/n).

When I found some, I cut and pieced together some fabric so I could tie it around her.

"You're so efficient Tomioka-san!" Shinobu clapped her hands and smiled. She took a step closer to me which upset (y/n) a bit as she stood in front of Shinobu with her arms out stretched.

"Aw...trying to protect a human from another human! I've got to say you're quite cute! Maybe if we don't have to kill you we can be friends!" Shinobu leaned down to (y/n) level as she was kneeling down next to me.

That was dark.

The sky finally gave in and the smell of rain began to invade my nose. It turned towards (y/n) to put the muzzle on her.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper as I put it on her. She didn't move, or struggle, she sat and waited patiently as I tied it in the back.

"Aw now she's even cuter! Like Nezuko-chan!" Shinobu sparkled.

I silently rolled my eyes and grabbed (y/n)'s hand as I started walking again. Only this time, (y/n) slowly began to drag her feet, I looked back at her and her eyes were fluttering.

I knelt down for her to climb on my back, she didn't understand though.

"Hop on, (y/n)...let me carry you so can rest." I say as I wait for her to climb up. I turned my head towards her I gestured with my head to climb on.

She understood and climbed on. Her hands went over my shoulders and held on tightly, and she had rest her head on my left shoulder.

I felt myself slightly blush as I listened to her soft breaths as she slept.

"Carefully Tomioka-san, she might bite you!" Shinobu said.

"She won't..." I mumbled.

This girl...Shinobu...what will I do with her...

Time skip
As we finally made it to the estate, I called out to announce that I was here to see Ubuyashiki.

Miss Ubuyashiki was the one to greet us, but her eyes quickly followed to (y/n).

"Oh my, what happened? Is (y/n) alright?" She asked as she let us in.

I laid (y/n) down on a futon that Ubuyashiki set out for us and sat down next her.

"(Y/n) was attacked last night, and she ended up turning into a demon..." I say quietly. Ubuyashiki was quiet.

"When I found her, she was laying down unconscious. As I carried her here, she woke up and I think that's when her transformation was finishing." I explained.