chapter five

I walked into my room and changed into my bathing suit, putting an oversized crew neck on and a pair of sandals.

I walked down stairs and over to the boys.

"Dad, I'm heading out with Tommy and Toby. We're going to the ocean. Text me if anything comes up," I hollered out.

As we walked out of his house and onto the sidewalk, Tommy pulled out a camera.

"Do you mind if I get you in some of the feed? Its for a YouTube video?" He asks.

"Its fine, just don't film me to much," I responded.

But before he could open the camera, two girls came up and asked if they could have a photo.

Naturally I stepped out, not wanting to ruin their special moment.

Once they were done with the photo, the shorter one came up and asked, "Can we have a photo with you?"

I looked at her. Why would you want one with me?" I replied.

"Because, you're the girl from Tubbo's stream," She responded.

"And you're also trending on the internet. Everyone is making videos about you," The taller one piped in.

"Ohh, than if you really want it we can take one," I said smiling.

Toby held the camera as both girls came to each side of me.

He snapped a few pictures, and the youngest bounced over to Tommy saying, "You better keep her. One cause she's pretty and two, she smells like oranges."

With that, the two girls walked off.

"Now, we can continue the vlog!" Tommy yelled.

I basically tuned everything out the two boys were saying by putting my headphones in.

As we continued to walk, I constantly saw the camera being pointed at me.

"Tom, please stop. I don't want to be on the internet," I whined.

"Why the people love you, almost as much as they love me!" He exclaimed.

"Because Tomathy, I don't like being the center of attention," I replied, breaking my gaze from the camera.

"Tubbo, you got that all, right?" Tommy questioned.

"Yeah, Cam you look very fiesty," Toby replied.

"Tobias Smith, you're supposed to be on my side," I whined, throwing my head in annoyance.

The two boys snickered out of control.

"Just please turn off the camera. I don't want this to go on any longer," I pleaded.

Finally, after what seemed like endless torture, we finally arrived at the beach.

The boys grabbed some boards and pulled them into the crystal waters.

I took off my sweatshirt off and walked slowly in the sand and over to the boys.

They had only grabbed two boards, so Tommy and Toby decided to take one and I had to man the other one myself.

As we paddled out, the mist splattering against my face, which felt only refreshing.

Once we got far enough, we all stopped moving.

"Tubbo, pull out the vlog camera. I want you to capture this epic parkore move. Alright people of the Tube, you are about to witness me jumping from the paddle board on which I am standing, over to the paddle board on which Tubbo's cousin Cam is standing." Tommy explained.

I looked into the boy's eyes, "Please don't do this Tommy," I whined.

"I'm sorry Cam, its for the likes."

With that, the blond boy leader from the board, over to mine.

He hit the board, causing an unbalance if weight, forcing me to fall off.

My body hit the the water unexpectedly, which caused me to open my mouth, allowing the water to escape.

My body responded just as I started to sink. I kicked my feet, hoping I would break the surface.

After what felt like minutes, I reached the surface, gasping for air.

I latched onto the board, feeling light headed and dizzy.

I coughed up some water, the oxygen reentering my lungs.

I pulled myself onto the board, my entire body shivering.

"That was completely unnecessary Tommy," I muttered, rubbing my hands to create some warmth.

Once I was settled, Tommy sat on my board and paddled back towards the shore.

Once we reached the shore, I sprinted to my sweatshirt, my hands fumbling to get it on my body.

The rest of the day was spent alone in my room, which I was totally fine with.

Being around people causes my social battery to drain.

But other than being dunked in the ocean, my first day in Britain was amazing.

Word Count ~ 743