Chapter 1 (Home)

"You useless child of that bitch!!!"

The male who is at least in his thirty throw the glass bottle to the child who is at least six years old.

The child shake a little bit in fear.Fear that her father would kill her. She took all of her strength to run to the door.

F/N L/N,the abusive father of yours.As soon as you start to remember things,you don't feel nothing towards him.

Not even love or hate.

In your eyes,he just the person who help her bring to this world. You run as fast as you can to your secret place.

Y/N pant a little bit as she look at her secret place.The whole area was covered with giant wisteria tree.

The whole area was covered with giant wisteria tree

This place always make her calm down. Y/N slowly walk under the tree as she saw a familer figure.

She smile brightly as she run to the male. "Verloren!!!"You jump and hug the curse who surprise a little bit.

Verloren bent down to your height as he pat your head."Did your father abuse you again?"Verloren ask the girl with his soft voice.

The girl look to the ground making the male immediately know the answer.

Verloren hum as he carried you in bridal style."Wa!!Everything is so high here!!"That makes the male chuckles at the girl childishness.

You know Verloren ever since you were a baby. He was the only one who care,love to you. He protect you from strange weird looking things that called 'curses' from you.

"Verloren" The curse hum. "Why do you hate that name?"You ask the male innocently.

Verloren stop for a bit. "I don't hate it. It just a little bit annoying" He replied to you making the girl thought for a bit.

"Then can I called you, Ayanami!?" Y/N ask the curse.

Verloren look at the girl as he gave a smile to the girl. "I won't never be able to hate the name that you gave me. I love that name" His reply makes the girl cheers a little bit making Ayanami aka Verloren laugh a little bit.

The wind blow gently as the child look at Ayanami.

"Aya-Tan,I love you!"You told the male who hug your figure immediately."Yeah,I love you too"Ayanami replied to the girl as he have a blush on his face.

Soon much to Ayanami dislike,you both separate the hug. You look at the sky that is slowly turning into dark.

"Aya-Tan"

"Hm"

"I don't want to stay with F/N anymore"You told the male honestly as the curse look at the girl with serious face.

"Do you want to live with me?"That makes you pause a little bit.

Ayanami take care of you ever since you remember. He's the only one you can feel emotions now.

"Yep!" You replied as you smile brightly to the violet eyed male. Ayanami look at the child.

Her silver hair and light blue orbs that he can stare at it forever.

A lot of things happened but he can stay with you. This time not in the your shadows but your beside.

"Y/N. Let's go back to our home"