Meeting

Mew: Gulf get up now and get ready fast I am excited to meet your mom and dad....

Gulf: Mew 5 minutes please I just wanted to stay near you ...let me hold you for a bit...

Mew: If you hold me like this then I won't be able to control myself.....Mew sniffs his nose near gulf's neck....Mew get on top of gulf

Gulf: hmmm gulf touched Mew's bare body.... Mew...gulf holds Mew tighter and pulls more closer...

Mew: baby I told you na that I will be there for you ...nothing will happen....why are you still scared....

Gulf: no I am not scared just wanted to be close to my boyfriend....

Mew: Baby then why you hold me so tightly... there is no space for air between us....gulf....common get up else we will be late.... we don't have time for this....

Gulf: hmm okay....

Both get up gulf wore what he brought extra pair from mall....they went ...to meet gulf's parents...

In the hotel room...

Gulf hugged his parents I missed you mama...he then turned to mew and said mama dada meet Mew, my boyfriend ....

Mew: Hello Sir, hello Mam....

Gulf: Thought he said he will call them Mom and dad now how is he behaving in front of my parents...scary pup...

Mom: Oh he is the special one with whom you wanted us to meet...hello Son please come inside...

Dad: gulf don't you think you are doing all this too early...I mean you came here a few days ago and you made a boyfriend and now introducing it to us....

Gulf: Dada I know but I really like him ...and I never hid anything from you and mama so I wanted to introduce my first Boyfriend to you.... so you can help me in choosing my correct partner....like you helped me when I told you that I like boys...

Dad: I am so proud of you gulf...my son has become so mature....so Mew what do you do..??

Mew: Sir I am in the same college with gulf.... I am his senior....

Gulf: why are you calling them sir and mam...call them mama and dada like I call your's mom as mom and dad as dad....

Mew: looked to gulf and then to his parents....

Dad: Yes Mew he is right...we know our gulf can never choose a wrong person ....so we approve of your relationship but don't ever hurt my boy....

Mew: no sir I will never hurt him...

Mom: Call us mama and dada like gulf....we will feel better...

They all sit and talked for a long time they ordered food in the room and ate together...Mew saw how innocent gulf is when he is with his parents...he is like a small kid who loves being pampered by his mom...

After all, talking and telling about each other's family ...Mew and gulf decided to leave...

Mew: Mama dada I have to ask you something...if you approve... can I and gulf live together in my apartment...

Dad: they all got shocked....Mew but it's a big decision...and your relationship is very new for all this...

Gulf looks at Mew as they never talked about it...

Mew: Mama, dada gulf is staying in the hostel ...you know how hostels are....and their food if we both live together then not only our relationship grow but...I can take care of his studies as well as ...we can cook for ourselves.....and it's not that I and gulf are not meeting each other outside hostel....so why not living together so we can know each other well and take care of each other....