𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉. 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴.

∞

2020. kth - 23. jjk - 18.

"Come home, Kookie." Taehyung muttered, softly caressing Jeongguk's knuckles with his calloused fingers. "Go home with me."

The younger looked up at the brunette from his bed, the older sat on a chair next to him. Jeongguk's iridescent, ebony orbs shimmered in the harsh light of the hospital room.

"I can't, Hyung." The ravenette choked out, pulling his hand out of the other's grip. "I'm stuck here."

Taehyung's brows furrowed in confusion.

"What do you mean, stuck?" The older questions, head slightly tilted to the side as concern washed over his features. They shared silent eye-contact for a minute until Jeongguk slowly turned his head to the other side.

"She won't let me leave." The younger spoke, eyes looking at the figure that loomed over him from the other side of the bed. The woman was dressed in white fabrics, her face blue and pale with blood spilling from her lips, which trickled down her torn gown.

"Who?" Taehyung asks behind him, but Jeongguk is unable to answer. The words are lodged in his throat, gut wrenching and chest tightening to the extent that he struggled to breathe—almost as if he was silently choking.

Instead, the younger lifts a shaky finger up to point at the woman. Taehyung follows the direction, but ends up staring at the blank wall of the hospital room.

"What is it?" The brunette asks. Jeongguk gulps as the walking corpse stared right through his eyes and into his soul, as if she was eating away at it—then again, maybe she is.

"I'm stuck here."Jeongguk says, finger trembling and eyes shaking with fear. "Because of her. It's all because of her."

⛓️ ⛓️ ⛓️

Taehyung pushed open the door to the Jeon residence with no resistance, the wooden frame creaked open. The older sighed, he was going to have to talk to Jeongguk about never locking his door. Anyone could come in.

"Jeongguk?" He called out, stepping into the house. He had knocked several times with no answer, and after what had happened the previous week, he had to make sure the younger was alright.

The brunette started to peak around the rooms, the aura was a little eerie considering some places looked like they haven't been cleaned in ages. The male walked over to the fireplace, remembering some Christmas evenings the two families had spent together here. He smiled at the memories and picked up a frame settled on the stone platform.

It was a picture of Jeongguk and his father. The younger was twelve at the time, he was dressed in his soccer uniform and held the gold medal proudly in his small clutches. He also appeared to have a bandage wrapped around his leg, some blood stained the fabric. His father was on all fours on the floor as Jeongguk was using him as a chair. The two of them were laughing as the shot was taken.