𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉. 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦.

∞

2020. kth - 23. jjk - 18.

It was four o'clock in the morning when there was an insolent loud bang against Taehyung's bedroom window. The brunette woke up in shock—and while rubbing his hands against his sleepy eyes—he slowly trudged towards the window. When peeking outside, he could spot the familiar dark figure which was clad head-to-toe in black.

Jeongguk pointed towards the front door.

Understanding what he meant, Taehyung quickly pulled on his slippers and made his way to meet the other outside. The chilly night air brushed against his skin, his thin white t-shirt wasn't doing much to protect him from the cold. His arms hugged each other as he tried to prevent himself from shivering.

"Jeongguk? What's wrong?" A yawn slipped out afterwards, his tired eyes slowly blinking as they adjusted to awakening. The younger was dressed in a pair of black cargo pants and another one of his baggy black crewnecks thrown on top. He looked like he was ready to go somewhere.

Because of his poor post-sleep eyesight, Taehyung didn't catch a good look of Jeongguk's face until now, as the ravenette was rushing towards him.

There were eyebags hanging above his cheeks, and despite the strong smell of weed wafting off of him, Jeongguk looked very sober—and worried.

Distressed, perhaps.

"Taehyung, you—you're okay, right?" He asks, hands placing themselves onto the older's upper arms as his eyes scan his figure. Then the hands travelled from the arm to cup Taehyung's cheeks and slowly tilted his head from side to side, clearly looking for something.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" Taehyung was desperately trying to stop his cheeks from heating up as they made contact with Jeongguk's rough, yet soft hands. They were warm.

The younger sighed in relief, removing his hands and backing up a step while threading his fingers through his raven locks.

"No one has come up and talked to you? Anyone that you don't know? Everything has been normal?" Taehyung wasn't sure where all these questions were coming from, he simply blinked as he tried to process what the other was saying. Eventually he just opened and closed his mouth like a fish, because apparently Jeongguk wasn't done yet.

"Taehyung, you need to tell me if anything, anything happened today." His hands were back on his shoulders, his red-stricken eyes staring deep into Taehyung's chocolate ones.

Taehyung couldn't stop himself, seeing Jeongguk being so worried had started to affect him a little, he just wanted to assure the younger that he was okay. So he reached out and gently cupped the other's cheeks, then stepped closer towards him.

"Jeongguk. Look, I'm okay." Taehyung was almost whispering, ignoring the rapid palpitation of his heart, he almost lost himself in seeing the other's features this close. Jeongguk's hands had automatically found themselves resting at Taehyung's waist, his touch was hesitant and careful.