Chapter 16

"DON'T YOU DARE TO, JEON JUNGKOOK. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO!"

Every single person present in the room was stunt. No one dared to move from their respective places as soon as they heard Jimin's voice. No one even have the guts to utter a single word in front this Jimin. Not even a single thought was crossing through their minds, they all were just standing there, with wide eyes and slightly open mouths, looking at a furious and hurt Jimin, who was busy controlling his emotions and tears.

"How dare you to talk about her like that? How dare you Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin seethed through his gritting teeth as he slowly took small steps towards the shocked and scared Maknae.

"Ji—" Jungkook tried to talk but it came out as a small whisper which was harshly interrupted by Jimin.

"How dare you to disrespect your Hyungs like that? How dare you to raise your voice and hands on them?" Jimin shouted at the Maknae through tears as he took another step forward.

"No Hyu—"

"How dare you to hurt my Best Friend like that?"

"I'm—"

"How dare you to shout at Namjoon Hyung like this?" Now Jimin was just four steps away from the Maknae as he continued taking further steps towards the Maknae with anger radiating in his teary orbs.

"Ple—"

"How dare you to decide with whom I should spend my time or life with?"

"JIM—"

"How dare you Jeon Jungkook! how fucking dare you?!!" Jimin shouted at the Maknae out of anger which made Jungkook to lose his emotions too.

"THEN YOU TELL ME WHO IS SHE?! WHO THE HELL SHE IS JIMIN, WITH WHOM YOU WERE TALKING FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT? WHO IS SHE??!! ANSWER ME!!" Jungkook shouted at Jimin's face out of pain as he was just two steps away from Jimin.

"Fine! I tell you who she is." Jimin whispered in lower tone which sent shivers to everyone's spines including Jungkook's too, but he composed himself and his heart collected the remaining strength to handle the upcoming pain from Jimin's words But little did he know that the following answer is gonna break him from inside.

"Tell me, Jimin." Jungkook whispered too in response as his voice shook because of some unknown fear.

Jimin smirked a little through his angered filled teary eyes. The small evil in the corner of his heart started shouting at him to throw the hurtful words at the Maknae so harshly that he can feel the Karma through the painful hit. So Jimin listened to his evil side and took one last step towards the Maknae and without even thinking twice, he told him the truth.

"She is my soon to be Wife, Jungkook. She is my Fiancé."

Jungkook's heart lied to him when it said that he can handle the pain of the words which came out from Jimin's mouth. He was not strong enough to handle them because as soon as he heard the words, his world start spinning around and after few seconds, his knees gave up and his vision turned pitch black as he fainted.

•~•~•

The two main dancers of the aspiring boy band group, were going back to their shared dorms after completing their scheduled extra dance practice. Their faces were covered by the black masks as they both were wearing warm clothes and woollen caps to protect them self from the cool winds of January. They were walking on the pathway of the peaceful road while talking softly to each other.