𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 [𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞]

Umm so I'm starting this last minute so don't get mad at me alright (;-_-)ノ.also I'm so hype ,
Johnnysdurag thanks for the promt bitchhhhhh!!!

also I'm so hype , Johnnysdurag thanks for the promt bitchhhhhh!!!

_______________________________________

🍂🦃🍂
_______________________________________

You were running all around the castle doing random ass chores. You know for as big as a castle you and Sora live in, you couldn't seem to find any servants or butlers. So here you were the day before Thanksgiving squabbling around like a headless chicken.

Like, seriously what would he do without you?

You walked through the long, tall hallways of the ancient building making your way to the kitchen to get started in dinner for tomorrow. Your pace slowed down as you passed your bedroom. The door was open enough for you to see the pulsh, heaven that was your bed.You practically levitated over to the bed, kicking off your shoes in the process.

You threw off your pants letting the shirt that was tucked in them fall down to your thighs. The shirt belonged to Sora but you stole it, it was a pink-ish purple colored shirt with two cartoon type wings on the stomach area, and the word 'Angel' over your chest.Sora had gotten it specially made, because he knew that you loved to steal his shirts. The colors perfectly match with your chocolate skin-tone.

Your arms reached under the shirt and un-clipped your bra, throwing it on top of your pants. You lifted up the covers of the bed and slipped into the middle of the mattress, and sighed. Your muscles relaxed and your body sunk into the comfort of your bed.

Little did you know Sora was watching you from the hallway. The desperate look on your face made him feel bad about never helping you do the chores. So he devised a plan.

🌾Time skip, to next day🌾

You awoke to the smell of cooking, it did not smell very good, but it was cooking none-the-less. You rubbed your eyes, and sat up yawning as the covers fell from your torso. You turned to the side, flinging your legs over the edge of the bed.

You didn't even bother to get dressed, simply putting on a pair of short-shorts. And stretching your limbs, letting the sleep fade away. You walked over to your dresser, it took a while to get there because of how big this goddam room is.

You opened the second drawer, and pulled out a pair of thigh-high stockings that were the same color of the shirt you were wearing. They had small wings on the ankle part as well. You trudged back over to the bed and put your foot up on it, slipping on the stocking, and doing the same for the second one.

You smiled at your reflection when you passed the large mirror, thinking that you looked cute. When you made it to the door you opened it and stepped into the hallway, being greeted by a patient Steph, who had a slight irk mark on her forehead.