s e u n g i n

Requested by @seungmins_staaa

⚠️WARNING!⚠️
mentions of homophobia, and a little bit of blood, pls skip if you're not comfortable

"GET OUT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!" The man screamed, his head bursting with rage, one of his fists clenched and his other fist dragging the poor boy out of the messy house, "DONT EVER SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN!!"

Jeongin cried as his father pushed him out of the door, tripping onto the rocky pavement, causing his knees and palms to bleed. Jeongin flinched when his father slammed the door shut whilst the blood slowly dripped onto the cold ground. With shaky hands, Jeongin took out his phone from his pocket and opened his contacts, calling 'Seungmin 💞'.

"Hey Jeongin!"

"Hey Seungmin. Can you come pick me up?", Jeongins winced when his bleeding palms pressed against his phone.

"Of course! Where are you? Are you okay?"

"I'm at my ho-house."

"Mkay, I'm on my way. Cya in a bit."

"Okay bye."

Jeongin got up from the floor and slipped his phone into his pocket. He didn't have anything else with him, he figured he'd get his stuff when his father was at work or whenever he's not at the house. He let out a sigh, before flinching when he noticed the scratch marks on his palms.

Jeongin walked over to the side of the road, his body shivering and in pain. He was happy to be finally from free from his father but what was he going to do now? He couldn't live with Seungmin, he's already bothered him enough and he doesn't have any money, due to his father finding and taking all of it, and he just got fired from his last job. Jeongin stood on the side of the road for a few more minutes before he heard a honk coming from down the road. A small, black car drove up infront of him, with the window rolled down and Seungmin sadly smiling at the younger, "get in."

Jeongin got into the shotgun seat and let out a shaky sigh when Seungmin held his hand, careful not to touch the injury.

"I'm sorry Jeongin, i wish i could do something to help you." Seungmin whispered, stroking the youngers hand.

"Its not your fault, don't worry." Jeongin smiled, before looking out the window when Seungmin starting driving, "by the way, my father kicked me out."

The drive to Seungmins house was a comfortable silent, which Jeongin appreciated a lot, he needed to think what he was going to do.

They finally arrived at Seungmins house, Jeongin unbuckled his seatbelt and was about to leave but couldn't when Seungmin grabbed his wrist.

"Seungmin?" Jeongin questioned, tilting his head a little, "what's wrong?"

"You're staying with me." Seungmin spoke, turning to face the younger.

"Wh-what?" Jeongin stuttered, "no! i've already asked so much of you, and i'll just be a bother!"

Seungmin frowned, "you're my boyfriend, it's my job to take care of you, and you're not a bother, otherwise I wouldn't have picked you up. Plus, where are you gonna stay? You got fired from your job, right? and you don't have enough money to survive, if you have any."

Jeongin looked down, he knew Seungmin was right, but that didn't stop him from feeling like a burden, "are you sure? what about your parents?"

"yes i'm sure innie, and if you do bother me, i'll just kick you out," seungmin joked, "and my parents will be fine with it, they love you."

"okay, fine, but you have to tell me if i'm too much to handle, okay?" jeongin asked, raising his pinky.

seungmin rolled his eyes, but raised his pinky anyway, "fine."

***

sorry this is really short, and that i haven't been updating :(. i've lost motivation to write anything, but im starting to get it back, so more updates will come!

hope u enjoyed <3