○ 1 ○

"Mommy, what color is this?" The little boy asked as he held up a blue toy.

"Its blue honey." His mother sighed sadly. Unable to shake the thought that her son wouldn't even know the color in the first place.

"What does blue look like?"

"Well. Um. I'm not sure how to tell you." She ruffled his hair.

The little boy looked down,  tears brimming his grey eyes. One of his wishes was to see color. The boy had never once seen any color, just black and white.

He only knew things like, a dark object could be colors like blue and red. Light shades could actually be white or a variation of the darker color.

Everyone saw his eyes as a grey color. His eyes always stayed the same, a dull grey. The boy always had an outgoing personality, regardless of his condition.

He liked to imagine the colors even if he couldn't see them. His mother had told him yellow was the color of happiness.

It always brought a smile to his mother's face everytime he said he feels like yellow. It was his way of saying his feelings.

There were special glasses he could get to see colors temporarily. However, his family couldnt afford them. Even with insurance, they could come close to buying them.

It didnt bother the boy one bit. He just used the colors his mother told him. Blue is associated with sadness, yellow with happiness,  and red with anger.

"Is the toy sad mommy?"

"No honey. Sometimes people just make toys random colors." The mother chuckled and held the boy close. She carded a hand through his brown, curly hair.

That was years ago, many years ago, now he was living on his own. He couldnt drive, or do many things.

Driving was extremely dangerous, he still couldnt afford the glasses which meant he couldnt identify traffic lights.

He was bullied throughout school for his grey eyes. He thought they were unique,  cool even.  His eyes were his favorite feature about him.

He still kept his personality of the sunshine. He had good friends, barely keep a job. He felt as if he was missing something.

He was 21 years old, living with his friends. All 6 of them shared a house. They all had roomates within the house.  He liked his lifestyle, he was with people who accepted him.

"Y/N come on, the new club just opened today!" Namjoon urged his best friend over the phone. Y/N was at her apartment. After a long day at college she was finally laying down.

"I dont know Joon, it's been a day."

"Did I get the wrong number? Y/N doesnt want to go to the new club?" Joked Namjoon.

Y/N groaned and gave in to her best friend. They agreed on a time to go and hung up. Y/n was never one to 'dress up' per say.

She put on a black tank croptop, light colored Jeans and a black leather jacket. A normal outfit for when theh visited clubs.

Once it was time for Namjoon to arrive she walked outside. A few minutes later, Namjoon pulled up on his motorcycle, his main use of transportation. 

Y/N grabbed the spare helmet,strapped it on, and held onto her best friend. All of the city lights flashed before them as the ride went on.

Namjoons face heated up as she laid her head against him, mesmerized by the night sky. He'd had a huge crush on her for the longest time.

She wrapped her arms around Namjoons waist tighter. Namjoon smiled fondly as he continued to steer the motorcycle. They soon arrived at the new club. He chained the motorcycle and put the helmets on top.

Tonight, Namjoon was going to ask Y/N out and to dance with him. He always loved watching her dance and have fun.

Smiling and talking to his friends about her. He knew that they should just stay as best friends for the time being, but tonight? Well tonight felt like the right time.

They showed their IDs and walked inside. The music was going, it wasnt as packed as a club would be, but was fairly busy.

They grabbed a drink, Namjoon and Y/N talked about her exams and how Namjoons teaching job was going. Namjoon was a teaching mentor at a preschool,  he always had a passion with caring for children.

"Do you know how many blocks I've had to take from their mouths? It breaks my heart when they cry." Complained Namjoon.

"Weakling." Y/N teased as Namjoon became flustered.  she laughed and finished up a drink.

"Come on Joon, let's dance! Maybe you'll find someone." Y/N grabbed Namjoons hand and dragged him to the dance floor. Once again, the mans face burned at the touch.

"Y/N I-" Namjoon was cut off by a man asking Y/N to dance. She winked at Namjoon and went to dance.

Namjoons heart broke, that was supposed to be his dance. He sighed and went to sit back down at their original table. Even if he didnt get the dance, he loved watching Y/N have fun dancing.

When the club was closing, Namjoon got Y/N and gave her the helmet.

"Have fun?" Asked Namjoon as he put on his helmet. Y/N just nodded.  Namjoon started up the bike and started the journey back to Y/Ns house.

She once again laid her head comfortably on his back as he drove. Oh how he enjoyed the small moment.

"Again tomorrow? Maybe just go hang out around the town?" Asked Namjoon as they arrived.

"Hmm no classes tomorrow, so yes." Y/N smiled and waved bye as Namjoon got back on his motorcycle.

He began making his way home, he passed by a man walking with his hands in his pockets,looking down.

"Hey man, you need a ride?" Asked Namjoon as he stopped.

"Oh uh, no thanks I'm almost home." He replied. Namjoon just nodded and went home.

Hoseok still walked, he finally made it home. He decided to take a walk after being stressed, he couldnt stay in that interview any longer.

Hoseok was being interviewed at a local all night store for his second job. He began getting nervous when a color was mentioned.

"Yellow tags are half off."

"Red tags are 10 percent off."

It made him so nervous, luckily when he explained he couldnt see them, the manager said the register would already ring up the discounts.

When he turned the key, he was greeted by his housemates. Taehyung and Jungkook were playing videos games on the big TV.

They were too focused to realize Hoseok was home. Jimin was watching them play as well.
Seokjin greeted him as well as Yoongi.

"How was the interview Hobi-ah?" Asked Seokjin as he made a cup of hot chocolate.

"Stressful, I'm scared Jin-hyung. What if I get fired? My current job doesnt pay well."

"Oh Hobi-ah you worry too much." Commented Yoongi.

Hoseok just shrugged and sat down with his hyungs. Seokjin made him a cup as well.

Hoseok decided to go to bed early since he promised the three maknaes he'd take them shopping tomorrow.

He wrote down a few notes, making sure he wrote everything he wanted to.

Red tags 10 percent. Yellow tags half off.

He always took those types of notes. Setting the notebook aside and shutting off his bedside lamp, Hoseok pulled up the covers and fell asleep.