52. Dont talk to me

Dayvon Bennett pov

The whole ride home I thought about how I would tell Kennedy what just happened with Asian and how she's also  signed  to the label

The whole ride home I thought about how I would tell Kennedy what just happened with Asian and how she's also signed to the label . I wanted to lay everything out and let her know that nothing happened except for that forced ass kiss and nothings going to happen . A part of me knows that's what a real nigga would do but the other part knows that it might cause Kennedy to stop trusting my ass . I know if I found out a nigga she fucked with before kissed her I would want to shoot his ass and she wouldn't be able to be around him at all . I don't want her to have to worry about shit like that .

But then again Kennedy is different . Ion think she would go all crazy if I told her . Maybe If it was anybody else she wouldn't trip at all but I know Asian would cause some shit to stir up .

"Kennedy ? " I call out while walking in the house "Damn something smell good "

"In here baby " she says . I go to the kitchen and see Kennedy standing there .

 I go to the kitchen and see Kennedy standing there

"Fuck " I mumble slowly walking towards her . "What's this for ? " I asks suspicious wondering if she knew what Asian did today . Women be crazy like that , gone butter a nigga up just to kill him .

"Well you've been working so hard , and I figured you needed a break so I ordered a seafood boil and wanted to surprise you " she smiles then sits on the counter , pulling me between her legs .

"Oh Uhm thanksss " I say awkwardly feeling guilt fill my body . Kennedy is dead the sweetest girl I've ever met , and I would be a straight up fuck nigga if I fucked her and kept secrets . I want me and her to be different I can't be having her not trust me . Plus my ass can't lie .

She laughs at me and pulls my Chin towards her for a kiss . I think about stopping her before our lips connected but it was a very brief thought.

Her warm ass lips touches mine and I close my eyes forgetting about everything I had to say . She got on this sexy ass out fit , got this good ass food , and this pretty ass smile . A nigga is struggling .

I grab her sides and slide my tongue in her mouth . I feel her chest raise and I knew what that meant . Her horny ass .

"Kennedy hold on " I sigh , struggling to pull away .

"What ? " she questions confused .

"I gotta tell you something " I say

"Baby you can tell me later " she sighs pulling me back into her and kissing on my face .

"No no " I exhale "shit " I groan . I knew I could have sex with her without telling her the truth but damn!

"Babe what's wrong ? " she asks me stopping . I look at her and sigh .

"Asian came in the studio today tryna have sex and shit and she kissed me "I blurt out . She stops holding me and gets off the counter . "But I pushed her ass off Bae , and I zoomed out that studio on god "

She walks pass me silently and walks in the dining room to sit down . I follow her and see a big ass seafood boil on the table .
She got a plate and started to eat .
"So you not gone say nothing ?" I asks her .

She ignores me grabs a crab leg to crack it . "Kennedy what the fuck ! " I yell snatching it out her hands getting annoyed . I would rather her cuss my ass out then do this silent shit . "Cuss me out do sumn damn "

She looks at me and shakes her head . "What was she doing at the studio in the first place von ? " she asks calmly .

"She - " I stop and look at her face . She already mad as hell and all I did was tell her that we kissed . Well she kissed me . I knew if I told her that Asian signed . The trust factor would be out the door and I don't need her worrying about something that ain't nun . "She left her purse at moneys office and I guess when she was going to get it she saw me " I lie . Lying like a fucking rug .

"Who I look like ? Debra the dumbass ?" She asks and I try not to laugh seeing how serious she is . "She waited all this time to go get that fake ass YSL bag and you just happened to be at the studio on that day ?"

"I work at that studio Kennedy where else Imma be ? " i asks her .

"Okay von " she mumbles grabbing another crab leg and cracking it open .

"That's it ? " I asks expecting her to argue with me .

She nods and eats her food . I knew her stubborn ass is still mad . I wish she would just attack me so we can have make up sex or some shit . This silent shit is what leads arguments to last more than just one day .

"So after we eat we gone finish what we started ?" I asks her

"Not in the mood "

I mug her and roll my eyes "fine bruh " I mumble and slouch in my seat . I watch her eat a couple crab legs then look down at her lingerie "you still love me bruh ? " I asks really wondering.

" Mhm " she says .

I suck my teeth and get up to hug her "baby I swear that kiss was forced as hell . And i slammed her ass " I explain again then kiss her neck "plus her ass smelt like cigs "

"Then why you push me away then ? " she asks in a low tone

"Huh ? "

She sighs and turns to look at me "you pushed me off of you to tell me that she kissed you "

" that's cause I felt guilty "

"What do you have to feel guilty about if nothing happened? " she asks me and I pause . Damn that's a good ass question . Probably because she's signed to the label and Imma be around her ass way more then Kennedy knows about .

"I don't know " I shrug

"Oh " she says " trust right ? " she asks sarcastically then chuckles .
.
.
.
.
Quick question ...

Was Kennedy tripping in this situation?

I'm only wondering because I've been in a situation similar and I just wanna see if I overreacted.

Imagine you in her shoes