Part 16

Amira Bellatrix Black is my new name

Amira Bellatrix Black is my new name. I've decided to name my middle name after Bella instead of Euphemia.

Now I could finally begin my life, away from the potters.

Today Bella and I go back for our seventh year at hogwarts, and we decided that we're going to make this our best year.

We were excited for our last year, but more for the end because then we could join the life of a real deatheater. One who has to work everyday for the Dark Lord.

"Amira, hurry!" Bella screams. "Coming!" I walk downstairs and give my trunk to a house-elf.

"Goodbye my dears, have a good last year." Cygnus and Druella give us both a big hug and with that Bella and I apparate away.

"Good to be back- watch where you walk you mudblood!" I sneer when a mudblood runs into me.

The little girl looks with tears in her eyes at me, but I shove her in her face and we walk away towards a compartment.

After five minutes I hear a voice that I know. Lucius. I walk outside the door and there I see him, standing there with Evan and Rodolphus.

"Lucius! Boys!" I say while walking towards them with Bella in tow.

"Amira!" Lucius says and walks towards me and kisses me.

"I've missed you." Whispers he in my ears.
"I've missed you too." And with that we kiss again.

"Slow down loverbirds, I want to hug Amira too." Rodolphus says and gives me a big hug.

"Don't forget me." And with that I hug Evan too. "Let's go back to our compartment, I've got some news." I say.

"Okay so, in the summer holiday Bella and I have become deatheaters." The boys look at us with wide eyes.

"But the best part is, that I've become really close with the Dark Lord. So he asked me if I knew some people who are worth it to join the deatheaters and I gave him your names." I say happily.

"Amira you're the best!" And with that Lucius kisses me on my cheek. "I love you" I whisper in his ear.

"Love you too, Mira." And with that our last train ride to hogwarts begins.

A/N:
Please read my other books named, AMICITIA, THE BLACK FAMILY AND ALIUM. Thank you!