➹ 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: dnzoyku

----------

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥,"

Tengen whispered out as he looked at Kyojuro who was busy speaking with [name], enthusiastically and how [name] would often laugh and smile, nodding her head as she agreed with whatever he had said.

"The funny thing is, he doesn't seem her that often as well. She isn't a demon slayer too. She just works in the Ubushiyaki Estate," Obanai commented as he looked at his close friend, wondering what the Flame Hashira was talking about with the young maiden.

"And those hanafuda earrings she is wearing, it's the same as that Kamado kid too. I wonder if they are related somehow," Tengen added on and Obanai nodded his head in response as he watched as [name] turned, noticing their presence as she waved at them.

"Wait... How did she know we are here when we are so far away from her?!"

"Focus some more and raise the accuracy of your breaths. Spread the sensitivity to every part of your body. There's a blood vessel, and it's broken. Focus some more. There, stop the bleeding. Stop the haemorrhage," Kyojuro spoke out as he looked at Tanjiro who was suffering from an injury in the abdomen.

"Focus," Kyojuro spoke out as he placed a finger against Tanjiro's forehead. He watched as Tanjiro struggled to control his breathing and soon he smiled with a glint in his eyes as he realized that Tanjiro managed to follow his instructions.

"Yup! You stopped it. If you master your breathing, you will be able to accomplish various things. It's not like you can do everything, but you can get stronger compared to how you were the day before," Kyojuro spoke out and Tanjiro's eyes widened just as Kyojuro had on a gentle smile.

"Everyone is safe! There's a lot of injured people, but there's nothing life-threatening. You don't have to push yourself any further!" Kyojuro yelled out in a beaming tone and he chuckled as he had startled Tanjiro with his loud voice.

Only to have something or someone landing behind them.

The dust soon cleared only to reveal the Upper Moon Demon, Ranked 3 who immediately launches himself towards Tanjiro with the intention of punching his head in, but was soon stopped by none other than the Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro.