➽ 𝐍𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐘𝐮𝐮

𝐍𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐘𝐮𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: motherofrice

----------

"[𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!"

"[𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!"

Nishinoya yelled out as he burst into the classroom, whereas [name] flinched upon his entrance did she quickly stuff whatever she was holding back into her bag. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she slowly nodded her head, forcing a smile on her face.

"H-Hey, Yuu," she whispered out and Nishinoya raised an eyebrow at the way she had acted and he reached out, about to grab hold of her bag that he always does. Which he often would carry it for her whenever he wanted to escort her to the gymnasium or home.

But he watched as she flinched and placed her bag against her chest tightly, hugging it.

"Ah, let's go!" he called out with a smile, brushing it off as he held his hand out, which she nodded and forced another smile once more and held his hand too. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes, wondering if she was alright.

It felt as if something was off about her, yet he didn't want to probe too much despite them being a couple. He watched as her pink-tinted lips continued to remain curled up as much as she could.

And then she turned to look at him, tilting her head a little and he chuckles, shaking off the bad thoughts from his mind instead. Only for his eyes to widen when he heard someone whispering about his girlfriend.

"I heard she is on medication," was all he had heard and he turned to look at her once more, which she blinked her eyes a few times, wondering what was wrong with him.

"Uh?" she mumbled out.

"You are not sick, are you?" he asked, and he watched as her eyes widened slightly but soon returned to its original size did she shake her head as she planted a kiss on his cheek, which his face flushed red at his actions.

"I'm not, don't worry," she whispered out and he nodded his head, believing what she had said. The duo then continued to make their way down the stairs and eventually reached the gymnasium where the practice was about to commence.

"There he is! And [name] came along too!" Sugawara called out and [name] nodded her head as she walked over to the side instead, greeting the coach as she settled down on the bench. Her eyes then fixed on Nishinoya as she watched the practice start.

How her hands were trembling, she didn't notice as she continued to clutch the bag tightly against her chest. Her pink-tinted lips pressed into a fine thin line as she watched how Nishinoya was playing so well as a libero.

She had heard of her boyfriend being well-known for his libero skills, and sometimes... No, most of the time she would wonder what he sees in her that he would date her. She would often whisper to herself, wondering if she should just disappear.