★ 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: strwbrrynamjoon

----------

"𝐌𝐚𝐧, [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥,"

Kaminari pointed out as he looked at [name] who was laying on the sofa in the common room, with her head on Bakugo's lap as he read a book. His warm hand gently stroking her cheek as he continued read, whereas she was fast asleep.

"It would be weird if she is afraid. She is his girlfriend after all," Kirishima pointed out as he looked towards where Bakugo was.

How the duo got together was rather funny, given how Bakugo was given a dare to confess his feelings to [name] back then. Even till this day, did the students of class 1-A not forget about how it happened.

"Har? Why would I want to play some stupid dumb game?!" Bakugo muttered out as he looked around and noticed how [name] was seated in between Ojiro and Kaminari. He pressed his lips into a fine thin line then.

"Mou, Bakugo-kun, do join us!" [name] called out, and Bakugo could feel his heart going all soft as he turned to look at [name], and that's when Kirishima and Kaminari noticed what was going on as Sero raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? Is the great Bakugo afraid of a little game called truth and dare?" Mina teased and that alone got Bakugo to end up sitting opposite of [name] as he muttered curses under his breath.

"That's all of us, let's begin!" Sero called out as he turned to look at Iida, whom they had a hard time convincing him to play along as he spoke about how it was past lights out.

"Oh, first up! [name]!" Mina pointed out.

"Truth," [name] spoke out with a smile as and most of the class 1-A students had on a slight pout then as they thought [name] would be daring for the first round.

"Do you..." Mina started to speak, only to have Kirishima shaking his head vigorously.

"Is your crush currently playing with us?" Mina asked, changing the question as she wanted to directly ask [name] whether she liked Bakugo.

"Yes," [name] spoke out, still, with that gentle smile as she reached out and spun the bottle. Her eyes widened as it laid upon Bakugo then who stared in shock, hoping that he didn't really need to play the game.

"Truth," he muttered out, only to have the others taunting him.

"Oh? Bakugo is afraid of choosing dare!" Kirishima pointed out and Bakugo had an irk mark on his forehead then as his hands started to light up with mini-explosions.

"I fucking change to dare then. Give me your fucking best shot!" Bakugo spat out and [name] tilts her head a little then as Kaminari leaned over to her side and started to whisper into her ears.

Where Bakugo had a slight irk mark at what was going on.

"Oh... Then... Bakugo-kun, I dare you to confess to your crush," [name] spoke out and Bakugo's eyes widened as he narrowed his bright red eyes towards Kaminari who shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't have a crush on anybody," he muttered out, and class 1-A raised their eyebrows except for [name] who was utterly clueless with what was going on.

"Really? Remember that o-," and Bakugo scowled at Kirishima who was about to speak and his face flushed red as he looked at [name] then, who tilts her head as she had on a gentle smile on her face.

"Tch... [name], I like you," he muttered out and looked down as [name] remained silent for a good few seconds. He started to tense up then, only for Kaminari to speak up.

"Oh, let's continue with the ga-," only to stop when [name] held her hand out to him, pushing him back as she wanted to speak.

"Okay. Let's start dating. I like you too," she spoke out.

"What are you fuckers muttering about over there?" Bakugo called out and the duo turned to look and they noticed how [name] had woken up and was looking at them as she leaned against Bakugo's body instead.

"Nothing. Just remembering that one time you were dared to confess to [name]," Kirishima spoke out and Bakugo was about to lash out, only to have [name] pulling him in for a kiss.

"Stop being such a hot stuff, love," she whispered out and Bakugo muttered under his breath as his friends were laughing at how he was 'tamed', and he kissed her on the lips once more.

"You're lucky that I fucking love you," he muttered out.

"Are you sure they aren't going to break up?" Midoriya asked as he looked at what was happening before him while he walked with Kaminari, Kirishima, Todoroki, Sero and Mina. They were all walking behind the couple, who was currently arguing badly.

"I TOLD YOU, THEY WERE SOLD OUT! WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?! YOU MADE US ALL WALK ALL THE WAY OUT HERE!" Bakugo yelled out and [name] had an irk mark on her forehead.

"CAN'T WE JUST CHECK AGAIN?! AND IT ISN'T THAT BAD SINCE WE GET TO LEAVE THE DORM TOO!" [name] yelled back and their friends could only pale slightly as it got even more intense.

"YOU ARE TOTALLY BEING BRAINLESS RIGHT NOW!"

"OH? THEN YOU ARE DATING SOMEONE BRAINLESS, WHO IS MORE BRAINLESS?!" she snapped back as she felt droplets of water falling from the sky, which she then opened up the umbrella as a heavy downpour started and sheltered them both.

"GIVE THAT TO ME!" he yelled out as he snatched the umbrella from her and sheltered them both. His hand reaching out as he pulled her in closer as they stood under the umbrella, where they wouldn't get drenched from the heavy rain.

"Bastard," she muttered out.

"What was that?" he muttered back and [name] remained silent. Only to feel the hand on her waist shifting up to where her head was and he turned her head. Facing him did his lips smashed against hers, and her eyes widened as he withdrew from it.

"I'm your bastard, and that's too bad. You can't fucking get rid of me," he whispered out with a smirk and [name]'s face flushed red as she slowly nodded her head as he pulled her closer to his warm body as they continued to walk down the path, heading back to the dorm.

"Guys? Seriously?! We are right here you know!" Kaminari yelled out.

"I love you," she whispered out, and Bakugo's smirk changed into a genuine smile as he gave the side of her waist a little squeeze then, keeping her warm.

"I love you too, and this is the last time I'm going to say it to you," he muttered out the last part and [name] tilts her head a little.

"The next time you are going to hear this will be at our wedding,"

"GUYS! WE ARE RIGHT HERE! SOAKING UNDER THE DAMN RAIN!"

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝