53.Gang forever

Kennedy banks pov
Saturday 10/1

Kennedy banks pov Saturday 10/1

"Kennedy ? "

I sit in the living room of the condo and get lost in my thoughts . Von made me overthink so much yesterday . Yes , I trust him, but not with Asian . She's literally a hoe and will practically hand over her vagina to him . Especially if he says he's with me . I understand that the kiss was forced and everything but why was he even close enough to her for her to be able to kiss him . Then he stopped texting me back , and took a while to come home . So many red flags ! I don't want to argue with him or anything so I left this morning while he was still asleep , and decided to work on my buisness plan with jordie .

"Kennedy ?! " jordie calls out

"Huh " I answer, snapping back into reality .

"You good ? " she asks . We are  supposed to be reaching out to vendors and getting a budget together .

"Yeah " I answer then look back at the computer " so what did you end up finding? " I asks

"Well I - "

Ring ring ring

"Sorry " I mumble and pick up my phone while it rings  . I see it's Von and then decline it "continue "

"Okay anyways -"

Ring ring ring

"Ugh " I groan as my phone cuts her off again . I decline vons call and switch my phone to mute . "Okay no more distractions "

"I hope not Kennedy, if you want to do this you have to be focused " she tells me .

"I know " I sigh " I'm all about me right now come on "

"Okay so I reached out to my sister and she said she'll give you a half off sale on your first bundle of mink lashes  "she starts "then I found another vendor in korea who said they could personalize and design your eyelash cases and makeup palettes also "

"Is it legit ? " I asks

"Yep , she sent over some of her previous work and a payment plan "

"Wow that sounds amazing " I gasps . "I can't believe  you got all of this information in a hour "

"Could have been faster if you paid attention " she says and I laugh .

"I'm sorry girl my head just been out of it " I tell her

"What's been going on ?" She asks

"Well first off - "

"Kennedy open this damn door! I know you in here !" I hear a thick Chicago accent and banging on the door . I sigh and roll my eyes .

"That ! " I point " That's what's been going on " I shake my head

"Is that Von ? " she asks and I nod . "Want me to go tell him you not here ? " she asks