➳ 𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: FTholic
𝐀𝐔: 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮!!

----------

"𝐙𝐚𝐤𝐢? 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢! 𝐙𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐊𝐈!"

Sugawara yelled out and Haizaki flinched upon realizing his close friend had been calling him nonstop. He then turned to look as his dark blue ocean eyes laid upon the third-year setter of the Karasuno volleyball team.

"Hey, Koshi," he called out with a slightly sad smile appearing on his face, and Sugawara could only let out a sigh as he reached out and patted the third-year middle blocker on the back harshly.

"Come on, chin up! We need to head for the practice match now," he called out, and Haizaki turned to look out of the classroom, where Daichi and Asahi were waiting for them. Haizaki nodded his head as he stood up, only for him to gather his notes did one of his notebook dropped out from the pile.

Where it landed on the floor and Sugawara noticed a photograph was sticking out from one of the pages. He picked the notebook up and pulled the photograph out, only for his eyes to widen as it had on a sad glint in them.

"You still miss her?" he asked, and Haizaki let out a frustrated sigh as he reached out and grabbed hold of the photograph. His lips pressed into a sad smile as he took a look at it, and soon heard running footsteps.

"A-Akane-senpai!" and Haizaki looked up from where he was, rather surprised a junior had come up to him. He smiled gently, wondering what she wanted as Sugawara stood beside him instead.

"I... I like you a lot! Please, go out with me!" she spoke out as she bowed down with a letter in her hand being held out to him. Haizaki then looked at the letter, and then at the girl. Waiting for her to lift her head, did she finally did it.

"I'm... Sorry," he whispered out and the girl's eyes widened.

"I-Is this because of her? But she isn't around anymore!" she called out, and Haizaki let out a soft laugh then, shaking his head as he looked at the junior once more.

"I still love her. I won't love anybody else. Please give up on me and stop wasting your time," he spoke out as he gathered his items and soon turned to leave together with Sugawara, who had patted the junior on the head as he turned to leave as well.

"Man... That was harsh," Sugawara commented, and Haizaki could only lower his head as he looked at the ground. He stopped walking as he let out another sigh once more and turned to look at Sugawara.

"Why?" was all he asked, and Sugawara understood what he was asking.

"I don't know too. I didn't know about it until she stopped coming to school for a whole week back then," he pointed out, and Haizaki could only ruffle his hair slightly as he continued to walk down the hallway, where they stopped at the stairs.