⚡️Razor⚡️

"Awe you're so cute!" (Y/n) said, seeing an adorable wolf pup. (Y/n) was currently looking for Barbatos, the Archon of Wind. Her journey of meeting up with all the other 7 Archons, has now lead her to meeting up with the Anemo Archon. Sadly, the girl wasn't able to find the Bard, so she decided to travel around. She found herself at Wolvendom to see if she could see any of the wolves. To her surprise, she found one.

The tiny wolf pup barked, but their tail wagged happily. The adorable wolf pup was hopping up and down, wanting the Archons attention. (Y/n)'s always been good with animals, no matter what nation she was in. The fish in Liyue would swim towards her and follow her whenever she was on the docks. And here in Mondstadt, she apparently attracted the boars, the birds, and now wolves. She can't complain though. Having a wolf as cute as the one in front of her to just come up to her and want pets?

"What are you doing?" An unfamiliar voice made (Y/n) look up, seeing a boy. He has a head of greedy spiky hair and bright red eyes. He had as a scar on his left cheek, but there are multiples ones all over the parts of his body that are exposed. "You friend?"

"Am I a friend?" (Y/n) asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You smell like...nothing Razor has smelled before," The young man said, sniffing her. He walked closer to try and get a better sniffed, but she still smelled like something he's never smelled before. "Where are you from?"

"Oh, I come from a different nation," (Y/n) laughed a little. "I come from a nation who has an Archon who they think does't exists."

"I don't..." Razor said, trying to find the right words. "You make no sense."

"Oh, uh," (Y/n) did not know how to try and find a way to explain things easily for him. By her guess, it seem this boy does not understand the human language as easily as others. "I'm not from around here."

"You smell..." He sniffed her. His face was closer to (Y/n)'s neck, the smell of a Silk Flower perfume on her neck and wrists. "Nice. Not like rabbit. Not like Knights of Favonius. You smell like flowers."

"Oh," (Y/n) reached into one of her smaller pouches, and pulled out the small vile of pink liquids. "This is my perfume. I made it in Liyue when I was traveling."

"Smells like flowers," Razor took another whiff. "It smells nice. You smell nice."

(Y/n) laughed nervously. "Thank you very much. I enjoy the smell of this perfume as well."

"Are you hungry?" Razor suddenly asked. "Lupical has food."

"Lupical?" (Y/n) asked. She found herself suddenly being dragged into the woods by the young man, the small puppy following close behind. "I apologize, but I do not know what a Lupical is."

"Lupical is my family. My pact," Razor tried to explain, still dragging the girl deeper and deeper into the woods. "I have no human family. I am a wolf."

"But are you not a human?" (Y/n) asked, raising an eyebrow. "You walk on two."

"I have human body," Razor said, and brought the girl to a large cave, where there were a few things that belonged to humans, but she could see that there were a lot of wolves sleeping inside. "But wolves are family."

"Ah, ok." (Y/n) said, and just sat down where Razor said. He started grabbing potatoes, a jam, and some pinecones. He walked over to a pot, and started a fire, and started cooking. "I make food. You sleep, I keep watch."

"Oh, are you sure?" (Y/n) would feel bad to suddenly sleep in Razor's home. "I don't mind stying up."

"You sleep," Razor encouraged. "My Lupical protect you."

"Oh, uh, thank you," (Y/n) situation herself, and laid down on her back. She used one of her arms as a pillow, and the other was resting on her stomach. What she found kinda strange, there was a wolf standing above her. Take three seconds of silence, and. "Ah!"

"Calm down. Calm down," Razor ran over, holding one of his hands up to one of the wolves while the other was wrapped around (Y/n)'s shoulders. Half of that was to make sure the girl wouldn't scare the other wolves, and the other was part was so she wouldn't fall over on her face. "Nice. Lupical nice. Just curious. Unfamiliar smell make wolves curious."

"R-right," (Y/n) tried to calm her fast beating heart. "Sorry about that."

"Food!" Razor suddenly shouted, making the girl slightly flinch. Razor ran over to the food that was being cooked, and brought back a plate of hash browns, that were in the form of puppy paws. "You eat. It good."

(Y/n) picked up one of the fresh treats, and took a bite. Her face instantly lightened up. "Oh wow! These are so delicious! And cute! Razor these are amazing!"

Razor's face suddenly flushed red. He was not used to a human complimenting him with his cooking, since it was only his family that ever complimented his cooking. "Y-you're welcome."

A small bird flew into the cave, and landed on the puppy's head. The wolf pup barked and tried to bite one of the birds legs, but (Y/n) picked up the bird, seeing a note attached to one of it's legs. She untied the note and read the contents. "Oh! Venti wrote to me!"

"The bard that smells bad?" Razor was referring to the alcohol smell that Venti usually has, since he drinks at Angel's Share quite often.

"Well, maybe he smells bad cause of the alcohol he drinks, but yeah, he's a bard," (Y/n) read the rest of the note. "He's at Angel's Share in Mondstadt. I should get going before he drinks himself silly again."

"You leave?" Razor asked, a slight pout on his face. He was enjoying the Archon's company.

"Don't worry, I'll be sure to come by," (Y/n) stood up and handed the plate back to Razor, only one puppy paw print hash brown left. "Thanks so much for the food. Next time, I'll bring one of my own dishes for you to try. Cya Razor!" (Y/n) yelled before she left the cave, making her way to Mondstadt with a little help of her powers, to greet and possibly help her Archon friend.

Razor's face was still a little red. His mother walked over and nudged his cheek with her nose, and gave him a teasing look. She was teasing him for getting flushed over a girl, something Razor sure hasn't done before with any other human around.