25.

kaycee saw him walk outside into the garage but she didn't say anything, she just turned her head back to the open garage door.

Sean: "hey"

She didn't say anything, but she knew he was getting closer.

Sean: "I love you"

Kaycee glanced back at Sean with tears in her eyes.

Sean: "oh bubba, I'm sorry...I didn't know it would be this big of a deal to you"

Kaycee wiped her tears before they spilled

Kaycee: "it shouldn't be...it's just...I dunno"

He grabbed her hand and held it on his lap

Sean: "no tell me what you're feeling"

Kaycee: "I just...I wanted that kiss. Like, how come she got it?"

Sean: "you can have it baby, i just didn't wanna raise suspicion before we told them tomorrow."

Kaycee: "no it's not that big of a deal, it was just her cheek"

Sean: "and it meant nothing, you know that"

Kaycee: "to you it didn't, what if T has a crush on you?"

Sean: "believe me, the heart eyes she has for Julian wouldn't let her"

Kaycee giggled and squeezed his hand tighter.

Sean: "well I'm glad you're not upset with me"

Kaycee: "no it's stupid for me to be jealous over something like that"

Sean: "it's not stupid, believe me, I get jealous all the damn time, I just hide it well"

Kaycee: "oh really? like when?"

Sean: "like earlier when you came downstairs looking beautiful as ever and Julian said you looked nice...I just hid my jealousy cause I didn't wanna cause a scene"

Kaycee: "aw that's kinda cute"

Sean smiled, his dimples peeking through which kaycee fell in love with each time she saw them.

Shortly after the headlights of the pizza delivery truck pulled in the driveway, and kaycee went to grab the food and pay him, but Sean pulled her back.

Sean: "no, you know better..."

Kaycee smiled and watched Sean grab the pizzas and pay the pizza delivery guy.

Kaycee: "you didn't have to do that"

Sean: "yes I did, it's my job"

Kaycee loved his protective side a lot, it was definitely one of her favorites, if not the favorite.

He went to open the door to head back inside when she pulled his arm back, and he turned to face her looking curious.

Sean: "what bub?"

Kaycee: "can I have that kiss real quick?"

Sean smiled at her and leaned in to peck her lips quickly before they both made their way back inside to deliver the pizzas to their friends.

Sean: "pizzas here!!"

They all flew to the kitchen like a flock of birds and started digging in.

Looking around the table kaycee felt like she had so much to be thankful for with her friends and especially Sean who all meant the world to her.

Bailey: "thanks for the pizza kaycee!!"

Kaycee: "thank Sean, he wouldn't let me pay for it"

Tahani: "are we surprised?"

They all giggled, knowing Sean would've done it for any of them. He was just that giving.

Sean winked at kaycee who was shyly dipping her pizza in ranch dressing right across from him.

Josh: "are we gonna watch a scary movie after this or what?!"

Bailey: "oh my god yes!"

They all giggled, but agreed at once.

Sean loved the idea, but at the same time, he wanted kaycee to be next to him when they watched it, so he could hold her and protect her whenever she was afraid. He felt like he was failing her if he didn't.

Tahani: "fine, but I get scared easily, so we have to sit with the boys in between us just in case"

Julian: "that's fine, we'll keep you safe"

Julian flexed his muscles like Superman and they all laughed, but Sean was thankful, because that meant he got kaycee cuddles.

well kind of...

after finishing up, they all resorted to the living room, all except for Sean who was left behind cleaning up to make less work for kayc.

When he finally was ready to relax he sat down in the chair, not really paying much attention to what was going on while they were searching for movies.

kaycee saved a spot for him on the couch, obviously on the end so none of the others could cuddle him, but he didn't notice so she texted him.

Kaycee: "come cuddle me bug, I saved a spot for you...duh!"

Sean immediately read her text and smiled, he was so eager to get over there but he didn't wanna make it obvious...

Sean: "be right there bubba, let me make it les obvious"

Sean: "hey guys, I'm gonna go make popcorn! who wants some before we start?"

Everyone shouted in unison so instead of figuring out who wanted what, he just made enough for everyone.

on his way back he dropped off each bowl in reach of everyone and took a seat right where he was wanted, at the end of the couch next to her.

everyone was covered up with blankets and the lights were still on, so kaycee refrained from holding onto him yet.

Julian: "how about a classic?"

Josh: "what're you thinking?"

Julian: "The Conjuring maybe?"

Tati: "yes! I love that one!"

Bailey: "sounds good to me"

Julian clicked it on and handed the remote over to kaycee, who placed it on the nightstand next to Sean.

Julian ran over to turn the lights off before taking his spot between Kaycee and Tahani.

That was Sean's cue, he's wanted to be close to her all night.