Chapter 17

"You didn't want me to go here 'cause you're gonna get laid, huh?"Jisoo teased, whispering.

"It's not like that!"
She laughed at you and stared at Jin who is now watching TV, not minding you two.

"You should have told me that your friend was here so I shouldn't have insisted to go here"Jisoo told me.

"I'm currently living with her actually"Jin stated. Jisoo looked at you with wide eyes.

Why is he so straightforward about that?

"It's a long story"you said, scratching the back of your neck. 

Jisoo didn't ask about it much further so both of you went to your room and she immediately lied down on your bed. You sat beside her, thinking about what you should say to explain regarding the situation right now.

She noticed that you're mind was drifting off somewhere which made her laugh. She snapped her fingers in front of your face, making you go back to reality.

"How did he end up living with you?"she asked.

"It's very unexpected of you to let a guy sleep here. I know you well, Y/N. You never wanted that so what made him change that mindset of yours?"she added as she faced you, resting her head on her arm.

"I don't know why I did either. He looked very lost when I first saw him which made me feel bad. He didn't have any place to stay"you explained, recalling how he looked like back then. Of course, you wouldn't mention he was naked.

"His parents kicked him out of their home"you whispered to make sure Jin won't hear you.

"Really!?"she exclaimed which made you put a finger on her lips, indicating to tone down her voice.

"You should be careful. He must have done something very bad for him to be kicked out"she said worriedly. You chuckled when you remembered that the reason he was kicked out was because he doesn't want to marry someone from another kingdom.

"He's kind, Jisoo"you assured.

"I'm just worried"she pouted and hugged you.

"You can be friends too"you said and smiled at her. She slowly nodded at your statement.

"But seriously, what if he's harmful?"

"He's not, okay? Trust me. He also helped me with a lot of things. He's trustworthy"you convinced.

"Also, he was the one who gave me this necklace when we were kids" you whispered on her ear.

"Oh my gosh! Really?"she exclaimed, placing her hand on her mouth. You nodded while smiling.

An hour passed by, you and Jisoo were still on your bed. Both of you are now talking about anything, catching up with each other.

Jin downstairs just sat on the couch while watching the TV. He still felt offended about what you did last night but he knows you just did it to protect his identity. You were concerned about him.

Soon, he heard laughter and footsteps on the stairs indicating that you and Jisoo were coming down from upstairs. He met Jisoo's eyes first before yours. She shyly smiled at him.
It was evident that there is awkwardness in the air right now.

"There are cookies on the table"Jin stated which made both of you look over. Jisoo ran immediately and took one.

"Y/N, try these!"she said with food on her mouth making you giggle. You walked over the kitchen table and grabbed a cookie.

"Did you bake this?"you asked.

"No. I bought it"he replied. You furrowed your eyebrows, thinking about it. You didn't hear him leave the house unless he bought the cookies days ago or he might have bought this when you left earlier.

"It's delicious"Jisoo complimented and ate another one. Jin walked over and grabbed one as well. You stared at him for a while and noticed he had a necklace on. The pendant was a small seashell horn. You never saw that before.

Maybe he picked that up somewhere and made it into a necklace.

"You should come with Y/N at my house this Sunday"Jisoo spoke, talking to Jin.

"We can watch a movie or something. I also have a swimming pool"she added. Jin's eyes lit up as soon as he heard the word 'swimming pool'.

"Sure"he smiled.

---

"Thanks for hanging out"you waved at Jisoo as you watch her walk away.

You closed the front door and flinched when you felt the presence of Jin behind you. He stared at you and you avoided his eyes.

"Are we good now?"you asked.

"Hmm fine"he said, crossing his arms.
You smiled and raised your hand for a high five. He looked at you confusingly.

"It's called a high five"you explained and demonstrated how to do it with your other hand. He seemed to understand it so you tried doing it with him again. You smiled when he gave you a high five.

"What are we having for dinner?"you asked, leaning on the kitchen counter.

"What is a burger?"he suddenly asked.

"I heard that on the TV"he said, scratching his head.

"We should order that then for you to know that what it is and how good it is"you suggested.

A/N:
Hi everyone~ Thank you so much because this book reached 300 votes!! You guys motivate me to write even more. I hope you are having a good time and stay tune for more. Don't forget to vote!
Stay safeeee❤️❤️❤️