Chapter 2: The Best Actors

Mew POV

I heard a knock on my door but I'm too lazy to get up. So I just shout, come in! But my eyes is still close.

"Sir, I'm sorry for waking you up this early in the morning. I know you don't want to be disturb on your sleep so, I'm sorry. The thing is your dad is here and he wanted to talk to you, his already in the dining table waiting for you to have a breakfast together."

Hearing what my maid said. I decided to woke up. But I'm wondering why is my dad here? Hayst probably he will again persuade me to take over the company. But duhhh no way.

" I'll be fine Nathie, you can go now. Thanks!" I told her just to ease her nervousness. Why is she nervous anyway? As if I will eat her alive.

I walk downstairs and I saw my dad sitting on the table while scrolling through his phone.

So he really wait for me huh! Creepy, probably a big favor tsk.

"Hey dad! Good morning. What it is today that you decided to visit me?" I told him playing the clueless card eventhough I already know why. "Let's have a breakfast first and talk later." My dad told me...

After eating...

"Mew, I want you to be at the company today. You know today will be hiring new employees. You will be soon take over my position so I guess you'll better start learning."

"But dad, you know I don't want to work with your company right? I thought you already agreed that I'll just live the way I wanted."

"Exactly, your living the way you wanted right? But we don't agreed that you'll not work and become the CEO of the company. I have a sharp mind. We never agreed about it yet... So, I'm finished eating, I'll be going, don't want to be late on my golf session with my friends. You better prepare Mew, you will be observing the applicants for today so, you will be at the HR office okay? Don't make dad sad, I will know if you come or not. Bye!" And then he hug me.

Shia! I'm dead. Hayst! And then I quickly took a shower and go to the company. Whatever! I will just sit their by the way and nothing else. Maybe watching porn while waiting would kill boredom yeah that's probably what will I do.

Gulf POV

This is the day! I really wish that I will get this job. This company offers a high salary. And that is the most important to me, money. I can live without lovelife but not without money. I don't know why I have a mentality like this but its real tho. Money is the most important thing in the world. I'm now sitting and waiting for my turn to be called for an interview, this is a big company so many applicants are hoping. My number is 38. Hayst! The last number called is 15, I'm so fucking bored. So I decided to just play with my phone for awhile.

Mew POV

I arrived at the HR office, while going their I saw a man playing with his phone while waiting. How can someone be so relax knowing he has an interview. But I just shrugged it off and walk pass by him and enter the room. It's the 30th applicant and I'm so fucking bored, the questions are the same and the applicants answer are almost the same with each other. So boring...

Gulf POV

Its already my turn and I'm fucking nervous but of course I won't let that show in my face. I must look confident right? even its the opposite.

"Good morning krub!" I greeted as soon as I enter but I'm stunned wtf sweat all over my face. Beside the HR is the crazy rapist I bumped into yesterday night. I'm panicking, what should I do? Luckily, I'm smart so I come up with a plan quickly and that is to play the I don't remember anything card. Good thing he wasn't looking and his fully occupied with his phone cause if not I'll probably can't even think a bit if our eyes met as soon as I enter. Please sit down Mr. Kanawut. The HR told me.

" Khop phon krub." As soon as I talk his gaze swiftly goes on me. Fuck! He recognize my voice. But I'll just continue with my plan and be relax and avoid his gaze even if his already fucking me with those hungry eyes. Shia! This bitch.

Mew POV

Number 38 applicant was called. Finally only two applicants left, I can finally get out of this so boring place. I am busy scrolling on my twitter when I heard... Khop phon krub! Wait that voice... I quickly raise my chin and boom its really him, the tastiest guy.

I can't help but to stare at him. But sadly, just like our first meeting he didn't even spare a glance on me and it fucking hurts. And he seems so relax all throughout the interview. Doesn't he recognize me? Doesn't he remember that I'm the one who kiss him last night? And then my HR spoke "Khop phon kha Mr. Kanawut will just contact you."

"Khop phon krub! I'll gotta go." And then he left. Wtf what now? I should not let him go just like that but wait I need a plan. After organizing my thoughts. I finally made up my mind. I will just confront him and ask him to be my bf. But first I decided to go to bathroom to release my tension. And I accidentally heard...

"Shia! What a twist of fate! Why is that crazy rapist here in this company. Is he a employee or maybe supportive husband of the HR." I almost choke with that latter statement. How can he think of me as husband of my HR that is obviously too old for me.Duhhh no way and he continues.

" I badly wanted this job. I can't lose this. If I'll been able to get this job I will surely be happy isn't it? Money is the most important thing in the world yeah it surely is. I'll just do my best to act as if I don't remember anything. Yah that's right I'll just avoid him. But wait he is a rapist, how about my virginity?! Damn it! My life is at risk." He keeps on talking to himself on the mirror and also keeps on ruffling his hair which I find cute. I can't help but silently laugh. I'm also happy cause I know that he is just pretending that he doesn't recognize me. If that's the case then I'll just play along with him... then I silently walk away before he realize that someone is eavesdropping his frustration.

Gulf POV

After that nerve wrecking interview. I go to the bathroom to release my frustration. I keep on cursing. But then I realize that I forgot to lock the door. Damn it! I'm so irresponsible. Hopefully no one heard it. And then I get out on the bathroom and leave. But I'm still wondering, What might be the position of that crazy rapist in that company. I just hope that his not someone who is higher ups or else my virginity is really at risk if I will work under him.

Mew POV

After hearing that, I quickly notify my HR that my baby will be the one who will get the position. And my HR told me that we have the same thoughts.

Oh of course that's because my baby is the best. I smirk.

"Then, I want to see him by tomorrow. Just tell him to exactly went to my office as soon as he gets here okay?" After instructing my HR. I bid goodbye with all smiley face. I'm the happiest.

A/N:
Don't be mad at me about their characters okay🤧. This is just a fan fiction anyway. I hope your having fun while reading. Thanky.

-Luna🌜