Chapter 3: I Survive My First Day

Gulf POV

I'm so happy because last night I got an email from the Supawhipped Company notifying me that I get the executive assistant position. With that, I woke up early and dress sharp just to have a good first impression with my boss. Ms. Olive told me that it's a "He." So I feel better, its much better that I'll be working with a guy at least it will be less awkward. And I expect that it must be an old guy who is already having a hard time by just walking and can't even read without his glasses. I can't help but laughed.

"Oh Mr. Kanawut your already here your too early." Ms. Olive said.

"Aow, good morning krub! It's okay, I rather be early than to be late right?" She smiled.

"Then, you'll better just wait on his office. I'll accompany you."

"Okay krub!." As soon as I enter the office she already left me. I just walk around and I'm stunned when I reach the table and saw the picture.

"He can't be... He can't be him."

Knowing that, I rush to the door to save my life but its late. He already open it and that smirk.

Fuck! I'm dead. But I calm myself and proceed with my plan.

"Good morning sir." He raised an eyebrow and smile eventually.

"Good morning." He state in a flat tone.

"Why are you standing? Have a sit my new EA."

I'm glad because he just talk to me casually. And he seems also not remembering me, thanks God. With that, my nervousness started to decrease. But he eventually stand while explaining to me and he is fucking so close to my face.

Fuck! What is he trying to do? But I realize that he is just getting his pen behind me.

I'm so dissapointed, I thought he will kiss me! Wait! What! I got goosebumps with my own thought.

Maybe notice my uneasiness so he asked me. "Are you alright?"

"Umm I'm okay krub! I understand everything you told me. Thank you krub!"

"Deik dii. Then, you'll be starting by today. You're office desk is that." He pointed a small office desk in front of him.

Wait! Isn't that too awkward will be going to face each other every fucking day!

"Then, I'll arrange my things sir."

"Go on!" He stated.

Mew POV

I'm excited to meet him today but the traffic didn't cooperate as usual. I walk straight to my office because Olive told me via phone that my new EA is already waiting at my office. I can't help but to smile. When I enter the door, he is standing showing an afraid look. Maybe that's because he already found out that I'm going to be his boss. He greeted me first, then I greeted him back. I ask him to sit down and he automatically oblige. I control myself even though I really wanted to kissed him again. I explain him everything about his work and the things he needed to accomplish every single day. He is just simply nodding and carefully listening. He's the cutest especially if he is just staying still. When his already finished arranging his things I open up the conversation again.

"So, Mr. Kanawut you must always be at my side. You must obey everything I will say. Is that clear?" I said in a bossy way. "Okay krub!" He said. With that I realize that he has a habit of lip biting after talking. Damn those lips!

"Another thing Mr. Kanawut I would like to inform you that you will be staying with me." Hearing those his eyes widen.

"What?!" He shouted. "Ummm I mean why should I sir? If your afraid that I will be late for work thats not a problem sir. I'm a punctual person." He answered bravely.

"You can't change my mind Mr. Kanawut I think it's the best. What are you afraid of?" I said just to teased him. "Ummm I'm not afraid sir. Why should I be afraid of you?" He smile awkwardly. "Then, later after your work. I'll go with you. I'll help you pack your things." He just nodded but I know that thoughts are already running on his mind.

Gulf POV

Shia! What should I do now? I'm cornered again. I have a bad feeling, this is obviously planned! Fuck! But I won't let you eat me. You wish! freakin crazy rapist.

The time passes by so fast, we're now heading to my apartment. "Shia this bitch will be the cause of my death grrrr."

"What?" He asked. "Aow nothing I said were almost there." I forced a smile. After awhile, were now already at my place and just like what he said he really help me pack my things. I turn my gaze to him just to see what his doing and fuck he is packing and counting my briefs and boxers.

" Hey! I can do that. Don't touch my personal stuffs." I tell him nervously. He just keep on smirking, I saw it in my peripheral vision. And then after packing, we're now heading to his place.

Shia! What will happen to me? Knowing that this bitch is a crazy rapist guy.

I'm dying due to nervousness while he on the other hand is happily driving.

Mew POV

I'm really having fun teasing him. His so innocent no wonder he looks like an angel. But my problem now is how will I going to lure him. Knowing that he is like a baby. While packing I purposely pick his boxers and briefs cause I know he will be crazy if he sees me having those in my veiny hands. And I succeeded I can't help but to smirk with his cute facial expressions. After a couple of minutes, were now done packing and now heading to my place. I can't help but to smile while driving. This is like a dream come true, my baby is moving in with me.

Gulf POV

Were now on his house, and it's not just a house it's a fucking mansion. Another is, there is a lot of maids and they are very welcoming to me so I'm a bit happy. But this guy beside me is the happiest.

Damn this person! I won't let you eat me! You will never eat me! I won't fall for your trick you asshole!

"Hey come on! Let's go to our room."

"Our room?!"

"Yeah, why? Do you have a problem with that? Besides we're both dude right? So it will be alright." he immediately think of a segway.

"Ummm the thing is I can't sleep with someone. I can only sleep when I'm alone in a room. You know, I love privacy." I tell him.

"Then it's up to you." He simply responded. I'm kinda shocked because I thought he will persuade me but he doesn't. And thats a blessing.

A/N:
What do you think of this chapter? Is it quite boring. If yes, sorry🤧😂

-Luna🌜