𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || 𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳.

14. | BROTHERLY ADVICE. ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙
━━ ( osamu miya x reader )  
❝ we're as fucked as any church ❞

 ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙━━ ( osamu miya x reader )  ❝ we're as fucked as any church ❞

━━━━━━━━━━

ACT NORMAL IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

━━━━━━━━━━

It was nearing the end of the day and Osamu still hadn't talked to her yet. He knew he needed to, but how exactly? Osamu had been writing ideas for the possible confession but at last.

 His head was empty. No thoughts.

Osamu slumped in his chair, tapping his foot against the cold hardwood floor as he bit the end of his pencil. Eraser shavings scattered across the desk, for Osamu was quite indecisive. Atsumu laid on his bed staring up at the ceiling, annoyed by his younger brother.

"Just fucking talk to her already you coward!" Atsumu sat up and pointed at his brother. His brother replied with a scowl. Osamu got up from his chair and threw away the piece of paper with markings on it, knowing that the ideas he had come up with were trash.

Osamu would have never had thought he would ever become such a lovesick puppy. He thought those were only things you would see in the movies. Especially the yucky, gross, and sappy ones. The thought of it makes him want to gag.

BUT Y/N WAS A DIFFERENT STORY.

 He wasn't good at flirting, making a move, or anything romantic at all. The idea and concept of love was so baffling, but he knew that only Y/N could make him feel this way. Why does she get to make him feel this way? No fair!

No fair at all!

"Deep breaths Osamu. Deep breaths." Atsumu cooed at his panicked brother. To be honest, he never saw all the hype about so-called love. Maybe it was because he never found anyone yet or maybe he'll stay single forever. I mean, we'll find out sooner or later.

"Ahhh this is such a drag. I just need to be normal around her. Normal! Not a brat who runs away from every little interaction!" Osamu groaned while combing through his hair, brushing it ever so slightly back.

"Osamu you need to chill. If you get so worked up about it, it'll just stress you out!". The setter shook his head, grabbing for the bag of chips at the end of the bed.

Osamu frowned. He slumped back into his chair, burying his head into his forearms."Well I am stressed out!"

"Just don't then." Atsumu sassily replied back while sticking his tongue out and held a peace sign. God, sometimes I wouldn't know the difference between Atsumu and a five year old child.

"I know you did not just-" the wing spiker laughed out, forgetting about the frustrated facade he had on.

Taking a potato chip from the bag and popping it in his mouth, Atsumu replied. "What if I did?"

Osamu scoffed. "Fuck you!"

"Well atleast I made you laugh!" Atsumu gave a toothy grin with a thumbs up. Osamu rolled his eyes and let out a small chuckle.

"Okay, okay. But for real though. Do I act normal around her first? Or should I just confess?" the younger twin made sure to imply he wanted the latter more by voicing it out louder.

Atsumu got out from under the covers. "Maybe you should try to act normal around her first. You can't act weird while dating her! That would suck."

"Okay. But how?" Osamu scratched his head. Two words to describe him would be "head empty". No literally, he couldn't think of anything.

"Just don't run away from her obviously. Oh! Stop doing that blushing mess thing, it's really noticeable." Atsumu giggled at Osamu's reddening face from the last sentence.

"I DO NOT DO THAT!"

"YES YOU DO."

"Proof or it didn't happen." Osamu puffed out his cheeks, smoke fizzing out front the top of his head.

Atsumu smirked, pulling out his phone. He unlocked it, and lo and behold, a video of when Y/N hugged the boy.

I knew Suna would come in handy.

atsumu gives good advice? trust me on this one